Nine

[No one's POV]

When the night arrive, Tzuyu texted Sana the time that he will be coming to fetch her.

Sana quickly changed her clothes and put on some light make up.

After she finish putting her make up, she heard some girls cheering downstairs.

She went to the balcony and saw Tzuyu waiting for her while leaning his back against his car.

Sana then grabbed her bag and went down to meet Tzuyu.

"Let's go." Sana said and Tzuyu opened the door for Sana.

After that, he jog over to the driver's seat and start the engine.

They buckled the seatbelt and Tzuyu drove to somewhere else.

"This stall's food is very delicious. Chaeyoung and I like the food here. So I decided to take you here to try." Tzuyu said and find a parking lot to park his car.

Tzuyu and Sana went to the food stall on the streets and they sat down on a random seat.

Tzuyu ordered the usual he eats as Sana has no idea what to eat.

After waiting for about 10 minutes, their food is finally served.

"I'm so sorry for the wait. There's too many customers today." The chef said while serving the food.

Because of the amount of customers, the chef have to cook and serve along with his wife and his son.

"It's fine." Tzuyu said and the chef bowed in gratitude.

"Let's dig in. You will like it a lot." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

They then start eating and Sana can't stop complimenting while eating.

Tzuyu chuckled at Sana's cuteness as she keep talking with her mouth full.

And to Tzuyu, this sight is like a squirrel that haven't been eating for days.

"Why are you laughing?" Sana asked and Tzuyu swallowed his food.

"You look like a squirrel with your mouth full." Tzuyu said and Sana just realized how she have acting.

She put down her chopsticks and blushed.

"It's fine. I like you being yourself. I'll just admire you here while you continue." Tzuyu said and looked at Sana lovingly.

Sana then picked up her chopsticks and continue to eat but this time, she tried to control herself from acting like crazy.

After they finally finished the food, Sana caressed her stomach.

"I'm so full." Sana said and Tzuyu chuckled.

"Of course you will be. You literally finished 2 bowls of rice and a plate of chicken yourself." Tzuyu said and Sana pouted.

"The food is too delicious. I can't help it. And stop teasing me." Sana said while glaring at Tzuyu.

"I'm not teasing you. I'm just stating the fact." Tzuyu said.

"I hate you." Sana said.

"Seems like you like to say this today." Tzuyu said.

"You forced me to." Sana said.

"Whatever. I'm going to pay for this meal." Tzuyu said and stood up to go to the cashier.

After Tzuyu paid for the food, they decided to go to a park and walked around to digest their food.

Just then, Sana remembered that she need to buy something so they ended up going to the supermarket so that Sana can buy the things she needed.

After buying, the rain suddenly falls when Tzuyu drive his car out of the carpark.

"Oh ya, Sana, can you follow me to my parent's house first? I need to take something. After that, I will send you back to the dorm." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

Tzuyu drove there and the two of them went up together.

But then, Tzuyu saw water dripping down from the top.

He then remembered something else and quickly rushed up to his parent's house.

He quickly unlock the door and sped towards a box or a chest.

He opened the chest and took out some paintings.

He unrolled them and checked whether the paintings are okay.

"What's wrong?" Sana asked.

"My parents have keep these paintings for ages. It is passed down by my ancestors as these paintings are painted by the famous painter beside the king. These paintings are very valuable to them." Tzuyu explained.

"I can't keep this here. My parents are back to Taiwan to visit my grandmother as it is her death anniversary tomorrow. I need to bring this home with me." Tzuyu said and carried the chest.

Tzuyu told Sana what he want to take and Sana helped him while Tzuyu carried the chest.

They then went down and luckily, the carpark have shelter so they don't have to take umbrella.

After that, Tzuyu sent Sana back to the dorm first before going back to his own apartment.

Sana told Mina about going to Tzuyu's office to work together with them and of course she agreed.

She always like to invent games and this is a great chance for her to do so.

Partially is also because of Chaeyoung.

Soon, Tzuyu hired a few more staff, all male, and they started on the game.

Sana and Mina are watched under Chaeyoung which they have to do anything that Chaeyoung said because Chaeyoung is one of the biggest shareholder of the company so he is also counted as a boss.

Tzuyu worked in his office with a famous hacker named L.

They have to do coding for the game even though Chaeyoung also know it but Chaeyoung is responsible for the character design, map design and all of the designs in the game.

Since the summer break have arrived, Sana and Mina goes to the office to help almost every single day.

Very soon, months have passed and they managed to finish almost everything for the game.

But because the game is not fully secured yet, L have to build up the firewall and make it unbreakable.

When he finally finished, the people in office cheered and Tzuyu smiled.

"Good job everyone. I will treat you guys tonight. Thank you for the hard work these past months." Tzuyu said and the workers cheered.

Tzuyu then went back to his office with Sana following.

"Tzuyu-ah, I have something going on tonight so I won't be able to join you guys tonight." Sana said and Tzuyu furrowed his eyebrows.

"What is it that is more important than celebrating our hard work?" Tzuyu asked.

"One of the online players told me to meet her. I told you before about her." Sana said.

"Ohh... The girl named Jiggly Puff right?" Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded.

"I will make it up to you. I promise." Sana said and looked at the time.

"I need to go now. It's almost time." Sana said.

"Message me when you are done. I'll go pick you up." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

He then left a kiss on her forehead and smiled to her.

"Take care." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

After that, Sana left and went to the restaurant to meet the girl.

____________________________________

Try and guess who is Jiggly Puff.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!