Thirteen

[No one's POV]

Tzuyu went to Sana's house and made her breakfast.

He ensured that Sana drank the medicine before she go and get changed to go to work.

Tzuyu went the carpark and drove his car to the pick up point so that Sana don't have to follow him to the carpark.

After that, they then went to the office together.

Mina saw Sana and went to hug her.

"Oh my god! How are you feeling now? Are you okay now?" Mina asked and Sana nodded while smiling.

"I'm fine. This guy always ensured that I have taken my meds after my meal." Sana said and Mina gasped.

"He've been to your house before?" Mina whispered and Sana nodded.

"There's nothing in between the two of you right?" Mina whispered again and Sana shook her head.

"You better not do anything foolish." Mina warned and Sana nodded.

"Don't worry. I have told him that if he wants that, he must wait for one year after the relationship." Sana said.

"Wow... You do know how to tie him with you." Mina said.

"It is by his choice. He said he will wait. So I let him be." Sana said.

"Luckily Chaeyoung is not so impatient. Or else he would have receive my five hundred dollars for him." Mina said and the girls laughed.

"What are you girls laughing at?" Chaeyoung asked and they shook their head.

"Nothing. Girl's talk. You don't have to know." Mina said and Chaeyoung pouted.

"Baby... That's not fair. I always let you know about my conversation with others." Chaeyoung whined and Sana cringed.

"Okay... Stop... Now sorry lovebirds but excuse me." Sana said and went to work.

Time flies passed quickly and it is now lunch time.

Sana saw Tzuyu still working so she doesn't wants to disturb him.

Mina and Chaeyoung asked Sana to joined them for lunch and she agreed since she's alone.

They went to the restaurant and ordered their food.

When the food is served, Sana requested for a takeaway box as well as another bowl of white rice.

After the waitress passed her the things she requested, Sana thanked the waitress and started packing some food for Tzuyu.

"Tzuyu is so blessed to have you as his girlfriend." Mina said.

"His first girlfriend." Chaeyoung added and Sana smiled.

"Mina will also be like this if you are not here but working." Sana said.

"Really? Then I will go back to work now." Chaeyoung said and was about to stand up but Mina pulled him.

"Don't be crazy babe." Mina said and Chaeyoung laughed.

"I just want to experience my girlfriend's love for me..." Chaeyoung said and pouted.

"When you are seriously working and doesn't have the time to go for lunch, I will do that or else you better not skip any of your meals like this." Mina said and Chaeyoung nodded.

They then continue to eat and after that, they went back to the office.

Sana put down her bag on her seat and went to Tzuyu's office.

She knocked on the door before going in and went to his table.

"What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked and stopped his work.

"Come and have your lunch. I have takeaway some food for you." Sana said and Tzuyu went to sit beside Sana.

"Thanks babe." Tzuyu said casually but Sana blushed.

Tzuyu turned to Sana and saw her face flushed red.

Tzuyu smirked and leaned closer to Sana.

"I called you babe... What should you be calling me?" Tzuyu asked.

"Tzu-Tzuyu..." Sana said and Tzuyu continue to stare into Sana's eyes.

"B-Babe..." Sana said and Tzuyu smiled widely.

"I like you calling me babe. Call me that in the future." Tzuyu said and start eating the food Sana packed for him.

"As expected... If food is packed by your love, even a simple meal will also be delicious." Tzuyu said.

"Stop talking and eat." Sana said and Tzuyu laughed.

"Babe, why are you so fierce to me?" Tzuyu asked and Sana rolled her eyes.

"I'm going back to work." Sana said and Tzuyu grabbed her hand.

"Accompany me." Tzuyu said and Sana sit back down.

Tzuyu then continue to eat and after he finished, Sana wanted to help with the cleaning but Tzuyu said he will do it on his own.

"Did you take your medicine?" Tzuyu asked and Sana shook her head.

"The doctor said you have to finished your medicine." Tzuyu said and went to Sana's bag to take her medicine out.

"Eat it." Tzuyu said and Sana took her medicine.

After that, Tzuyu passed her a sweet again and patted her head.

"There's no choice Sana-ya... You have to eat your medicine until you are fully recovered." Tzuyu said.

After that, Tzuyu went to cleaned the rubbish and he went back to work.

Because of the new version of game launch, Tzuyu's office becomes famous as the game was so much better than the old version.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung then thought of inventing a new game and they started their project right after they finished planning the game.

A company in US heard about the game they wanted to invent and they initiated to invest in the game.

Tzuyu told Chaeyoung about this and he cheered.

"I'm going to tell Mina about this." Chaeyoung said and sped out to find Mina to tell her about it.

Tzuyu also went to tell Sana about this and Sana couldn't believe it.

"That's very good!" Sana said.

"Why don't I see you complimenting me? I was the one that thought of this idea." Tzuyu said.

"Very good." Sana said.

"Just words? No actions?" Tzuyu asked and Sana pulled Tzuyu into a kiss.

Tzuyu smiled through the kiss and soon, they released from the kiss.

"If I finished this project successfully, what will I het in return?" Tzuyu asked and Sana touched her chin while thinking.

"You'll get to marry me." Sana said jokingly and Tzuyu smiled.

"Really? Then I will finished it faster so you can soon be Mrs. Chou." Tzuyu said and Sana blushed.

"I'm just joking." Sana said.

"I don't care. Since you said it, I will make it come true." Tzuyu said.

____________________________________

Story is really going end soon.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!