Six

[No one's POV]

Chaeyoung texted Mina through the game chat and they finally agreed on meeting up.

The both of them decided to meet somewhere out of the school.

Chaeyoung dressed himself up and checked himself at the mirror.

"Why am I so handsome?" Chaeyoung said and strike a tick under his chin.

He then continue to "admire" his handsomeness for a while more before deciding to go to the venue.

He took his phone and wallet before leaving the dorm.

When he reached the venue, he looked around while checking his phone occasionally.

Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Mina.

But he still doesn't know that Mina was Penguin MMN.

"Aren't you the second department beauty, Myoui Mina?" Chaeyoung asked.

"What a coincidence to meet you here." Mina said, not sure that Chaeyoung is not shorty CY as well.

"Well, I'm meeting someone here. But she have yet arrive." Chaeyoung said and checked the time again.

"Me too." Mina said and Chaeyoung turned to her.

"Don't tell me... you are Penguin MMN?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina widened her eyes.

"You are not shorty CY?" Mina asked and Chaeyoung nodded.

"Wow... I guess I'm very lucky to have the department beauty as my partner in game." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed but she hide it with her hair.

"Come on. I bet you're hungry." Chaeyoung said and they start walking towards a restaurant.

"By the way, you look very beautiful in this dress like legit." Chaeyoung said and Mina blushed once again.

"You're handsome in this outfit as well." Mina praised back and Chaeyoung smiled proudly.

"I took an hour to choose this handsome outfit to fit my handsome face." Chaeyoung said and help open the door for Mina to enter.

"Thank you." Mina said and went in the restaurant.

"Table for two." Chaeyoung said and the waiter brought them to a table beside the window.

She handed them the menu and left the table.

Mina looked at the menu and saw many delicious food.

She wanted to order all of them but she's afraid that it will make her look bad in front Chaeyoung.

And as if Chaeyoung could read her mind, he told Mina to order as many as she can and whatever she like.

With his words, Mina ordered a lot of food and Chaeyoung is actually quite shock with her appetite.

"You eat this much everyday?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina smiled shyly.

"Seems scary to you?" Mina asked softly.

"No no... I like you being yourself." Chaeyoung said and smiled to assure Mina.

Not long later, the food is served.

Chaeyoung and Mina dig in the delicious food and the both of them are drowning in these food.

When they finally finished the food, Mina suggested for them to split the bill but Chaeyoung insisted in paying the bill, saying that it's for being gentleman.

After that, they went to the nearby shopping mall and shop around.

Chaeyoung and Mina talk more about themselves so that they will know each other better.

And Mina fell more for Chaeyoung because of his personality.

Just then, they saw an elderly fell down.

Mina rushed forward to help the elderly while Chaeyoung followed behind her, help picking up the fruits on the floor.

Mina helped the elderly to a seat and rest.

Chaeyoung saw the way Mina helped the elderly and he smiled.

He know that he have fallen for a cute angel.

He walked towards them and asked if the elderly wanted water.

The elderly smiled and thank him.

"I already have a bottle of water in my bag." The elderly said and Chaeyoung took the bottle of water out from bag and pass it to the elderly.

"Thank you, handsome and beautiful." The elderly said and Michaeng smiled.

After taking a rest, the elderly felt better.

She then stood up and take her groceries.

"Handsome, you're lucky to have such beautiful girlfriend." The elderly said and Mina blushed.

"Actually, I'm not-" Mina is cut of by Chaeyoung.

"I know right. I also thanked the god for giving such an angel girlfriend." Chaeyoung said and put his arm around Mina's neck, on her shoulder.

Mina blushed even harder and looked down while trying to bite back her shy smile.

After that, the elderly smiled and left them.

Mina cleared her throat and started walking forward quickly, without waiting for Chaeyoung.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Chaeyoung shouted and followed up quickly.

He stood in front of Mina and pouted.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina tried not to make any eye contact with him.

"Why did you say that we are together?" Mina asked.

"I thought we are? In the game and real life?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina felt a deer bumping around in her heart.

"And if you don't mind, I want you to be my partner for the entire life." Chaeyoung whispered into Mina's ears and she smiled.

Chaeyoung saw her smile and smiled widely.

"You smiled. Means you agreed?" Chaeyoung asked and Mina bite back her smile.

"Since when? Do not assume. If you want that to happen, you have to make things official first." Mina said and left again.

Chaeyoung then stood there while thinking what does she means.

"Make things official? Being together official? Confess to her?" Chaeyoung mumbled to himself and smiled.

He know her answer and he quickly run up to follow her.

"Don't worry. I won't make you wait for long." Chaeyoung said and they decided to go back to school.

Chaeyoung walk Mina back to her dorm and of course there's eyes watching at them because of Chaeyoung.

Even though Chaeyoung is not as popular as Tzuyu in school, but he is also one of the good looking man in school.

"I've reached my dorm. You may go back now." Mina said and Chaeyoung tucked his hands into his pocket.

"I will watch you go in first then. After that, I'll leave." Chaeyoung said and they said goodbye before Mina start walking into the dorm.

After seeing Mina entering the dorm, Chaeyoung left and went back to his dorm as well.

____________________________________

So Michaeng also met each other. Chaeyoung will be confessing soon.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!