Ten

[Sana's POV]

When I went to the restaurant, I saw a girl outside at the entrance of the restaurant.

I went to her and ask to confirm if is she Jiggly Puff.

She said yes and after that, we walked into the restaurant together.

I then realize that we are actually going to the bug cabin room for VIP.

"Wait, why are we going this way? I thought for two people, the cabin would be there?" I asked while pointing at the opposite direction.

"No, we are going to meet someone." She said.

We then continue walking to the cabin and just then, the door opened.

I saw a big round table full of people with only two vacant seats.

I look at all the people and realize that it is a clan meeting.

Actually, I have been in a clan before but because of some misunderstanding, I left this clan.

I looked towards Jihyo, who is the Jiggly Puff.

"They asked to meet you. They actually wanted to meet Penguin MMN as well." Jihyo said.

"Wait, so you are saying she is cutest squrriel S?" A guy asked and Jihyo nodded.

"Wow... And we always thought she's some alien that doesn't dare to show her face. People are just getting low profile." Another guy said.

"Hmph! You guys would even know if she's hired to be here for cutest squrriel S or is she real. What can you do to prove us that you are cutest squrriel S?" A girl said while crossing her arm.

"If you don't mind, we can have a 1v1 battle. Just four of the girls. But I will not use one special weapon." I said while looking at the four girls sitting together at the table.

"Bring it on then! We are not scared of you." She said and luckily two guys brought their computer so we set it up quickly and log into the game.

We then start the battle but of course, I'm not in the ranking for no reason so I finished the four of them one by one and also quickly.

"I don't care! This is not fair! You said you will not use one special weapon!" The girl said angrily.

"I did not use my robe and my sword. You know I'm just using my normal sword? That sword have no powers and I'm using that when I first joined the game." I said and she huffed angrily.

She turned to a guy beside her who I assume is her boyfriend.

"Honey, she bullied me." She whined and her boyfriend patted her head.

"It's okay. It's just in the game." Her boyfriend said and she glared at him.

We then keep the computer and went back to the table.

We start eating the food and after we finished, they decided to go noraebang.

I looked at the time and saw that it is not early anymore so I messaged Tzuyu that I will be going now.

"Hey, Sana, let's go together." A guy beside me said.

"No thanks. It is not early anymore so I decided to go back." I said.

"I will send you back then." He said but another guy suddenly stood up and said the same thing.

Just then, the girl's boyfriend from earlier suddenly said he will be sending me back.

I saw her girlfriend glaring at him and slapped his bicep real hard.

"Is she your girlfriend or am I your girlfriend?" The girl said.

"Come on honey, it's late at night and she doesn't have anyone to send her back. Moreover it is raining now." Her boyfriend said.

"Erm... Actually it's fine. My boyfriend is coming to fetch me." I said.

"You got a boyfriend?" Two guys asked simultaneously and other guys seems dejected and also the girl's boyfriend.

"Yeah, I will go wait for him outside." I said and they requested to follow me.

They said they want to see how Tzuyu looks like and since it is already late at night, it is not safe for me to wait for Tzuyu alone at the streets.

But luckily, they don't know that Tzuyu is T is not Alien.

After waiting for 5 minutes, the girl scoffed.

"I think you don't even have a boyfriend. You are just making it up right? If not, where is he?" The girl said.

"Yeah Sana, why not I'll send you back then?" A guy asked and just then, I saw Tzuyu's car pulled over at the roadside.

But because it is too troublesome to drive in at the pick up point, he got off his car and opened the umbrella.

He start walking towards me and I smiled.

"Wow... That guy is so handsome. I want his contact number though." One of the four girls said.

"Go ahead." Another one encouraged.

Just when Tzuyu walked towards me, the girl did went to ask for Tzuyu's contact number but Tzuyu just ignored her.

"Let's go?" Tzuyu said and held out his hand.

I hold it and we walked together under the umbrella on the rainy night.

"cutest squrriel S also have another couple in the game you know? She likes to go around flirting with other guys do you know that?" I know she was just making it up so I wanted to turn around and scold her.

But Tzuyu stopped me and shook his head.

"As long as she's here beside me, I will not care about any other things." Tzuyu said and put his hand around my waist.

We then walked towards his car and he let me got in the car first before he got into the driver's seat.

He then buckled his seatbelt and start driving off.

Just then, I realize that I did not bring my key.

Tzuyu requested for me to stay at his apartment for the night.

I know he is a gentleman and won't do anything so I agreed.

When we reached his apartment, he went to take a towel and help to dry my hair as we got a little bit wet because of the rain.

"Aren't you afraid that what they said are true?" I asked Tzuyu and he folded the towel so that I can see his face.

"If you move an inch, I will move a meter. If you move a meter, I will move ten meters. I will trap you in my cage and will never let you have that chance to fly away." He said and I smiled.

'I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend that trusts me a lot.' I thought.

Just then, I saw Tzuyu staring at my lips.

He then leaned forward and tilt his head slightly.

Our face are only inches apart but we stared into each other's eyes for a while before he continue to lean in and kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and continue to kiss him while moving in sync.

After that...

____________________________________

Cliffhanger! Comment what you think will happen next!
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!