13

Destination: Da streets

POV: Yours

Miles and I walked Gwen to her dorm, then we both walked to our houses.

"So, you feel better now?" he asked, "I actually do, I feel... not alone." I said as I made eye contact with him.

"That's good.." he said quietly. We stopped in front of the houses.

"This is it. See ya at school." I smiled and walked the steps.

"Y/N?" he called my name, I turned around, "Yeah?" I asked.

"I will always be here." he reminded me.

"I know." I smiled as I opened the door to my house.

I sneaked into my room and laid on my bed. I was glad, knowing I had a real friend there for me. I looked at my phone. My old friends texted me.

"Hey you wanna hang out tomorrow?" they asked.

I smiled, and replied with a "sure, what time? Place?" and then fell asleep.

When I woke up, they texted that they will pick me up.

I quickly dressed up casually. But surprisingly my favorite things didn't fit me, did I gain weight or something? At least my baggy clothes fit.

I hear someone knock, I ran to the door and opened it. "Hi!" I smiled and hugged all my friends.

*Time skip*

POV: Miles

Usually I would be drawing something, but I was bored, so I called Gwen.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Soooo, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out right now and go on top of a building or something, you know, talk about life and stuff." I said while crossing my fingers.

"Oh- well sure! I'm down!"

"Great! Meet me at the Brooklyn bridge!" I said and hung up.

I put on my suit and swung out.

Your POV

I was walking with my friends around NYC. They knew all the best spots which is where the tourists don't go.

My friends, Bryson, Julissa, Paulina, and Diego were sitting around in a table talking about how much they miss me.

"Hey Y/N, can we talk?" Diego asked, I nodded and followed him out to the balcony of the building. "What's up?" "I just wanted to know how you were... you know doing after everything." I sighed, "this is the last thing I wanna talk about okay?" "Okay okay! I understand." "Do you? Cause I'm pretty sure this is suppose to be like an escape from all of that shit that's been happening for the last few months."

Diego looked at me, it was like he was staring deep into my fucking soul. Did I mention he was 6'4 and fucking hot, like lord fucking blessed this man with his medium hair length and tanned skin, and those big brown eyes-

"Did you get taller?" He asked.

"What?"

"Yeah like you're like taller than before..." he said "I-I don't think so." I said getting insecure really quick. "No! No, I didn't mean it in a bad way, you look great! You've always looked great, and I just wanted to let you know that." He said. I stared at him "you think so?" I asked.

He kissed my cheek.

"Definitely."

I blushed and looked at the view. Then saw- wait, is that Spider-Man?!?

He stared at us, like he was upset or something. What the fuck?