9

Destination: The Diner

POV: Yours

We both walked in.

The same blonde girl with an undercut we saw the other day.

"Ah, so this is your victim." she said and gave. "Sadly no, more like he is my victim." I replied as I sat down in front of her.

She smirked at me. "The name is Gwen." she smirked, "Y/N, pleasure is mine." I replied, usually when I meet some guy's best friend that is a girl, I don't mind, they mind though, but it was different with Gwen.

I smiled, "So, how do you know Miles?" I asked, "He put gum in my hair trying to impress me." she sighed, "What about you?" she asked, I turned around and saw Miles ordering.

"He uh, is my neighbor." I quietly said.

"Just... a neighbor?" she asked, "You are his girlfriend.. aren't you?" I asked, she laughed, "No, I am not, but you will be soon." she grinned, I raised my eyebrow, "What do you me-" "Okay! Three milkshakes! Strawberry, Chocolate, and Oreo. You guys pick." he said.

I looked at Gwen, who picked chocolate.

"Guess I will get (you pick)" and grabbed the milkshake.

"Excellent choice, Y/N!" Gwen said with a cocky voice, "Oh crap, do not tell me you guys already hate eachother-" "We do not!" "We just have inside jokes!" Gwen said.

I looked at Gwen, "I like this one." I smiled.

"Good, because I need you two to get along. We have a mission." he said, "What do you mean missio-" "Hey kids." a man in his probably 40's came in.

"Peter!" Miles and Gwen said in union.

"Oh right! Y/n, this is Peter Parker, also known as-" "Spider-man." I whispered.

"Yeah, and also, we are all involved in the same thing." Gwen informed me.

"Wait so- why am I involved, I am not a hero, I am the child of a criminal." I said, "Which is why we need your help." Miles explained, "Because your dad is who we want." he finished.

"Wait what?"