4

Miles POV

I looked at Y/N for a minute and took her hand. "Come on." I said, "They day hasn't ended ya know." I said, she looked at me and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out, "Come onnnn!" "Where would we go anyway?" She asked, I looked at her, "This is New York, where can't we go?" I asked, nodded slowly, I started to run while dragging her.

I found a ladder and yanked it down, I climbed up and looked down to see if she was following. "Miles I don't think this is safe..." she said quietly.

"Of course it's safe! I've done this a lot in Brooklyn!" I exclaimed as I kept climbing.

I reached the top of the building and admired at the big beautiful city.

Y/N walked a step ahead of me and looked around. "I might've lived in the tallest building and in a penthouse but I've never admired the city this much..." she said.

"Guess when you have money you don't value a lot of things, huh?" I asked, she turned around to look at me, "No..." she said and turned around and walked over to the edge of the building and sat down, I sat next to her and looked at her sideways.

"Wanna see something cool?" I asked.

"I thought this was cool." She said, "Not even..." I replied as I got up, "I know you trust me... but Can I trust you?" I asked, "Yeah, why?" She asked.

I took off my shirt and revealed the Spider-Man logo.

"No way.." she whispered, I put on the mask and ran to the edge and fell.

"MILE- I MEAN SPIDER-MAN!"she shouted sounding worried, I stocked a web to another  building and swung towards it.

I swung around her. Her mouth was open due to shock. She smiled at me.

I landed in front of her. "Wanna go for a spin?" "Maybe later." She said with a smiling.

I put on my clothes and turned around to look at her, she was standing like 10 feet away from me turned around, both of our eyes landed, I felt a chill down my spine pass by like a subway.

I gave her a small smile.

She returned a small smile and grabbed her backpack from the ground and checked the time.

She looked at me "It's barely 3." She said, "We still got time." I said, she looked around finding a place to go to.

"Wanna do something cool?" She asked.

I made a face that I was thinking, "Like, how cool?" I asked, "Do you trust me?" She asked as she offered her hand. "Obviously." I said as I took it.

Once we reached ground, she kept my hand with hers at all times, we walked over to a small boutique with clothes for rich girls like her.

"What's so cool of this?" I asked, she gave me smirk as she let go of my hand and walked in.

"Y/n!" A girl Greeted. "Hi Mk. This is Miles Morales. Can we get in?" She asked MK.

"Go ahead." She said, Y/N grabbed my hand again and walked over to a dressing room that looked like someone was in it.

She opened the door to reveal no one in it but a little button, she dragged me inside with her.

Once I got in, she pressed the button and looked at me with a smirk.

The floor started to go down, "WHATS GOING ON-" she covered my mouth.

It was like an elevator.

Once we reached the bottom or wherever we were, Y/N ran over to a huge lever.

She pulled it down and it turned on the lights, it was a huge stage and red fancy seats.

I stood next to her, she smiled "This place is a hidden concert villa, there's more over stages over there." She said as she pointed at the doors, "Walls and ceiling are thick so no one can hear what's in the other room. People like Post Malone and Notorious Big have performed." She explained as she turned off the big light and turned on the smaller ones that set up the mood which made it darker.

"This place is so..." "Cool?" She asked, "Even better! Do you come here often?" I asked her.

She nodded, "I go here when it's alone and just sit down." She said as she sat on the edge of the stage, she patted a spot next to her signaling for me to sit with her.

I chuckled and walked over next to her. She sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"How's life?" I asked, "Bad." She said and closed her eyes. "I just want reality to leave me for a day at least." She said.

I laid the top of my head on hers.

She slowly started drifting to sleep, and next thing you know, my eyes close shut.