50

POV: Yours

You know what is so funny.

I do not even have a home.

Yup, is that not amazing, if I could have a conversation with 13 year old me, and tell her that I have no where else to go, she would raise her eyebrow and probably say.

"Do you want daddy to buy another house or something, because we have 23 houses to choose from, Europe, South America, Asia, Africa, North America, shit even in Alaska."

But if I told her I was currently robbing an ATM and finding a cheap motel to stay in at Hunts Point, New York, here is what she'd say.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF! DO YOU WANT A FAMILY OF ROACHES IN YOUR HEAD?!? ARE YOU MENTAL?"

No, I am just alone.

So alone, I don't have any family.

I feel like an idiot, I mean I get his perspective but I cannot live in New York all my life! I'm not even a spider person,  I thought as I broke the ATM open.

"God what are you doing?" Someone asked, I turned to see my old best friend, long brown-black hair, big brown eyes, black baggy t shirt with baggy cargos and a beanie, most gayest outfit ever, Natalie, "Oh my god-" she laughed and hugged me, "when did you turn bad?" She joked as she let go of me, "When I came back to having no family and an upset boyfriend to the point Where I'm all alone and have nowhere to stay for the night." I replied as I put the cash in my pocket. "Yeah we'll hate to break it to you, but in a few seconds you're gonna get robbed after robbing so come on." She said as she took me to a close motel.

"Here I'll pay, keep that money for food or something." She said as we walked in the motel office and got me a room.

"Why didn't you just stay with Gwen?" She asked as we walked through the hallways of the old motel. "Because she's not speaking to me either." I explained.

She turned to me as she opened my motel room door, "God what is going on with that whole spider friend group." "You know about that?" I asked, she rolled her eyes, "Duh, I'm like the bitch who does their research for them while they're doing their missions." She said as we walked in and locked the door.

We sat on the bed, "Missed you though." She said, I smiled "I missed you too."

"What happened between you and Miles?" She asked as she took out a cigarette and lit it up. "He's upset that I wanna leave." She raised her eyebrow, "I don't get it."

"Okay so this is what I said: I have no purpose, I'm not one of you spider people, I don't have family to protect me, I need to make something out of myself, I don't need your protection, I don't need you to survive, oh what you have to pick either me or the city?!?" I mocked the conversation.

She exhaled smoke and started laughing, "Jesus that's some straight people shit." She said as she put her cigarette inside of her mouth.

"You'd be mad too if you were in my position!" I pointed out, she shook her head, "No I wouldn't." "Oh please, imagine if you dated Gwen and you guys had this conversation, and then next thing you know, she says she can't  pick you or the city." I tried explaining.

She took out the cigarette and thought about it, "Still wouldn't be mad." She said, "Why not!" "Because, ever since they got bitten by a fucking spider, they have no other option but to use this as their advantage to save this city, AND MULTIVERSE. Unlike you, there is responsibility for them, there's already a spider man here and that's miles, you can just do whatever you want, obviously your life didn't revolve around that spider man shit so you don't have to worry about it, but they do. Miles has to worry about his fathers death that will happen, did you know about that?" She asked.

I shook my head, "No I didn't..." "well there you have it, and it doesn't help that he loves you sooo much, that he will do anything even jumó into 589 planets to find you." She said as she poked at my heart.

"I know you don't have bad intention Y/n, but come on, understand his perspective, boy loves you."

I automatically felt guilty.

"I'm an idiot."

"No you're just straight." Natalie said as she inhaled smoke.

"Why don't you just date Gwen?" I asked with a smirk, she exhaled smoke and turned to look at me with an annoyed look "Cause she's too busy crushing on you." She said sounding annoyed. "Yeah I figured." I replied.

"You have something so good with Miles Y/n, don't ruin it." She said as she finished her cigarette.

"For a lesbian you sure are zen." I joked, she chuckled, "So what are you gonna do?" Natalie asked as she checked the time.

"I still wanna move to LA, but I have to make things right with miles." I replied.

"Well you do that. I have to go. Anyways, ordered food for ya, it'll be here in like 10 minutes so, don't think it's a stranger." She said as she got up.

"Bye nat." I said as I hugged her.

"Bye."