Epilogue

POV: Yours

Destination: LA

Time: 3:00PM

"Y/n! I have your coffee ready!" "Y/n! What should the actor put on for this scene? He needs to know right away!" "They accidentally cut the scene and they want 5k for a re-shoot." "Y/n, your plane leaves in a few hours!" my assistants all bombarded me with questions, I chuckled "Tell him that the personal stylist already has something for this specific scene, make sure it's not too edgy! We don't want them to look like a euphoria character, Lindsey, tell the director if he wants to get fired and sued that I will gladly do so, get me that fucking scene, thanks. And yes I am on my way back to NYC!" I said as I grabbed my coffee cup, making my way out of the production studio.

A few years have passed, I graduated from UCLA early and became a producer, I am now loaded rich, like probably richer than my dad back in the day.

In just a few years, I was not only known for being the girl who saved the Multi-Verse, but also someone who could create an amazing future from scratch.

I was happy.

But I was missing something.

Miles and I talk everyday, we are amazing. 

But he doesn't know that I have a surprise for him today. 

"Amara, where's my cab?" I asked my fourth assistant, "On the way ma'am." she quickly replied as we saw a cab enter a parking lot, we entered.

*****

I walked down the airport and saw Rio and Jeff waiting for me in the terminal.

I dropped my luggage and ran up to them, hugging them both.

"Mija!" Rio said as they hugged me back, "You look gorgeous!" "As do you! You guys look great!" we said as we pulled away, Jeff grabbed my luggage and we headed to sweet home Brooklyn.

We talked the whole ride, "Remember when you despised living here the first month?" Rio asked, I laughed, "Do not get me started! And my little wannabe outfits. God I hate thinking about that!" I said in embarrassment.

"It's funny because you love it now!" Jeff pointed out. I smiled, "I do, I really do, it's the place I look forward to coming whenever I can." I said as I played with my fingers.

"We're really glad you came mija. Miles will not stop rambling about you." Rio complained, I laughed, "Seriously?" I asked with a smile, "Very serious. He's always like, "Ma! She became a producer! Ma! Look at this new shirt she got!" she explained.

"I miss that boy." I said.

"Well you're about to see him." Jeff said as we arrived at the apartments, "We're hosted a welcome back party, but he doesn't know it's for you, he thinks it's a 'congratulations Miles for your new job' party." Jeff warned, I nodded, "So hide okay!" "Got ya!" I said as I got off.

I waited for the two family members to go in, and webbed my way to the roof, I hid and looked to see if Miles was away, coast clear.

"Y/n!" someone whisper shouted, "Natalie!" I said as I hugged her tight, "You look amazing!" I said as I pulled away, "Bitch look at you!" she said as she spun me, "Where is Gwen?!?" I asked as I looked around, "She is currently at her universe, girlfriend takes up her time." she said as she drank from her cup.