16

Y/N POV

I walked out of the school with Peter, he was quite cute, he kept talking about how he missed his old school in New York, along with his dead aunt. It was quite impressive how he has gone through a lot of change yet he is calm and in a positive mood.

He was kind of shy though.

"So what are we in the mood for?" I asked, "Don't judge me, but I kind of want a deli sandwich, know any good places?" he asked, "Well there's subway cause the restaurants here suck." I said, "Subway? Seriously? Let's go to a corner store!" he said happily. "Isn't that kind of... dirty? Do they even have a food permit?" I asked.

"That's the fun of it." he smiled and we walked to a nearby corner store, I don't think I've ever walked into one, so seeing a shit ton of items was cool. We went up and ordered a sandwich, I was so scared to try it, but Peter took a big fat bite out of it. Like he started scarfing it down which made me curious so I took a bite.

Man that shit was so good. I finished eating it.

"See? Not so bad right?" he said.

"Question." I said.

"Whats up?" "Why do you have the same name as Spider-man?" I asked, he froze and looked at me, "There's a spider-man here?" "Well there was a spider-man named Peter Parker here, theres more but they came from other multi-verses." I said. His eyes widened.

"Really?" "I'm guessing you didn't know that." "No I didn't my aunt never paid for cable.." he whispered sounding unsure. "Huh, everyone talks about it though." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Anyways, I wanna know more about you. You're new so where were you from?" he asked.

"The upper east side actually." I said as I leaned back. "Wow that is so cool! I heard a lot of commotion from this one guy who was like super rich who got caught AND escaped."

I sipped my water. "That is my dad actually." I said.

"Wait for real?" he asked, "Yeah, he got arrested, don't know where he is anymore though." I said looking at the floor. He sighed and leaned on the wall too.

"I understand, weirdly I do, so if you ever wanna talk, I'm here for you." He said with a small smile. I smiled back, that was the most comforting thing I've heard all week.