21

POV: Yours

Destination: Your house

My room was pitch dark, only light came from the window.

I sighed and sat in my bed, what is wrong with me? With my life specifically. A weird monster tried attacking me, I'm friends with Spider-Man, and my dad is a horrible person. I need a fucking break.

I closed my eyes and laid down.

"Hey." I heard. I looked up at the voice, Miles. "Hi- what are you doing here? Wait where am I?" I asked as I saw people partying. "You wanted to come here remember? Your old friends birthday. Come on how could you forget!" He said as he took my red cup from me.

"You look pretty tonight." He whispered, somehow though the loud music, I could still understand what he was telling me.

"Isn't this wrong for you?" I asked as he stepped closer to me, "What is?" He asked as he moved a strand of hair behind my face.

(Sorry if you're bald...)

"Flirting with the enemy." I replied as I stepped back. "I'm confused." He said as the lights kept changing colors due to the party lights. His eyes glistened as they stared at me. "You're a whole hero to this city, and I'm the daughter of a criminal." He rolled his eyes, "are you the criminal?" He asked, "No-" "Exactly, so I could care less." My eyes widened as he stepped closer.

"HOLY FUCK!" I shouted as I woke up. What the fuck was that?!?

Gosh, fuck no what is my brain thinking?!? I rolled my eyes and walked up to my window to close the blinds but saw Gwen and Miles laughing and goofing around. My eyes widened as my stomach dropped, the lamp post flickered as they ran away together.

I see what he can see in her to be honest, she's a good person, I was meant to rot in the city but somehow I made it, she's also really pretty. I scoffed and walked up to my mirror. Why are a lot of my features changing? Like I've definitely gotten taller. But my face too?

I walked up to my closet, seriously I am not in New York anymore why are my clothes giving fucking riverdale. I walked out of my room and bumped into my mom, "Sorry." I replied shortly as I made my way through to get to the kitchen to grab a huge bag. I made my way back and headed to my room, "What are you doing?" she asked as she leaned on my door frame as she crossed her arms. "Just cleaning." I replied shortly, I started off slow, but soon I felt myself frantically taking clothes out. My eyes watered as memories started flooding out of nowhere, the shirt with golden buttons: my father telling me he wanted me to wear it so we can represent a new building and to show me off, a white dress: I turned 13 and my mom got me my dream dress and threw a big party, my suit: when me and my friends dressed like fucking pitbul to a pitbul concert.

I shoved it all in my bag and closed it in a knot, I looked up to see my mom staring at me in shock.

"Donate it." I said, "Or sell it, I don't know, your pick."

Her eyes watered and she rushed to the bag, ripping it open, "HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH?!?" "Mom! It's just clothes!" I argued, "It was your life." she cried.

"Mom, it's time to move on." I said as I put my hand on hers, "I almost got killed because of dad. Please we have to move on." I cried, "NO! Your dad would never let danger near you." "He isn't here anymore! Let him fuck his life up, we have to leave the past in the past." I pleaded as I tried to meet with her eyes that were ignoring mine.

We stayed silent for a moment, "Think about it." I said as I got up and walked out.