19

POV: Yours

Time: 8:39pm

To be quite frank, I never really liked change. But here I am, preferring staying in Brooklyn over New York.

We were sitting at a park, he had a whole picnic set up, it was cute but to be honest I was pretty distracted. "Do you like the food I made?" he asked, "Well.. burnt lasagna is something." I replied as he playfully rolled his eyes, I laughed and hit his shoulder playfully. "Do you ever miss anything from your past life?" he asked me, his eyes full of curiosity.

"I do. Even though it was a lie." I noticed his features, brown hair, looked soft. That little moment we had stopped when his phone started vibrating. I looked at his caller ID, Happy? The fuck?

"Hey- I am so sorry! I have to go." he said as he got up and started cleaning up quickly, "Where are you going Parker?" I asked. "Family emergency." he replied as he frantically shoved the blanket in his backpack, his focus shifted and his brown eyes landed on me, he leaned in and kissed my cheek, "Goodbye Y/n." he said, I thinly smiled and slightly waved, he ran to the other side.

I sighed, got up, and started walking the opposite direction to my house.

Something felt off, like something was following me. I kept turning around, nothing. Okay.. weird?

But then I heard a leaf crunch. I turned around and finally saw a guy who was wearing an all black suit. "Who the fuck are you?" I asked, they finally walked up to me and lifted their hand out of their pocket, taking off their coat, it was a weird looking guy, their skin tone was alien like, their face looked like a giant punched it, but once they opened their mouth, it was huge. My eyes widened and I started running, I kept turning back until I saw they weren't there, I looked in front of me and he landed in front of me.

I tried walking backwards, but they grabbed me by the throat and pushed my body to a building which led me to scream in pain.

The face got closer to me and they opened their mouth but their face got kicked.

Their grasp loosened up since well... they landed on the floor. I relaxed and looked up, Miles. They started spinning around the creature as their web got tighter and tighter, suffocating the creature. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He shouted as the creature finally escaped the webs grip. "And leave you here fuck no!" I shouted back. The creature grabbed miles and pushed him in the corner, I looked at my surroundings and found a bat on the floor, I picked it up and charged at the big mouthed creature, swinging at it.

It released miles and fell on the ground, once against

I picked up Miles, "Let's go!" I frantically said as the monster got up and lunged at me, Miles tried stepping in but fell from how injured the monster left him, leaving the creature that was following me to pick me up, "Your father, he'll pay." He growled.

My eyes widened as he dropped me and hit me one last time. I cried in pain and turned to Miles as the creature ran away.

I tried picking myself up but I saw a bunch of blood creating a pool in my favorite fucking shirt, god dammit, im seeing black now.