She was strong so she did pull it. But she pulled it a little too forcefully that a little bit of mud splattered on her face and the shoot broke and the roots along with mud fell down.

She looked up at them while they were glaring at her.

"ah..... I think I was a little bit too..strong??" she smiled awkwardly.

"It's fine hyeri.....and jungkook since you have worked so much. I'll make you a coffee, come" hae na spoke and pulled jungkook with her inside the house.

Hyeri dropped the rest of the plant and sat down sunken. She was getting insecure.

She felt a presence beside her
"Hey taehyung" she said weakly.
"what happened?? Want some" he extended the chips packet towards her.

She took the chips and munched with the least interest. She looked like a dead zombie.

"do you guys like me taehyung??"

"of course we do" taehyung smiled looking at her but soon it disappeared when he saw her sad.

"Hey hyeri??" he made her face him.

"what happened??" he asked worried.

"Nothing" she said and hugged him.
A bit startled by her action he slowly winded his hand around hers.

'its fine its not like I like him anyways' she consoled herself with white lies.

/////////////////////

"Hyeri!!!" she heard hae na call her from out knocking her door.

Hyeri bounced from her bed and went to open it.
"hey hyeri??"

"Hae na?? Come in" she called her in.
Hae na looked around her room but then her eyes landed on hyeri's mesy bed.

Hyeri's eyes directed to where hae na's eyes were on.

"ahh.. that's just don't mind it hehehe" she said awkwardly going to her bed and folding the blanket haphazardly and throwing it.

"So hae na what happened??" hyeri took a seat on the bed and gestured her too.

"nothing hyeri I'm just...bored. so tell me about yourself" hae na smiled seating on the bed cross legged.

"Mmmm...nothing special about me until I came here. I lived with my mom"

"what about your dad??" hae na asked and instantly regretted it by seeing the change of expression on hyeri's face.

"oh I'm so-"

"No you dont have to be sorry, it's just that I don't know anything about him. So I don't really feel anything when they aske me about him" hyeri replied honestly.

"and aren't you the blessed one and isn't that the reason you are here??" hae na asked excited.

"Ya...I am so what??

"How do you feel being the one??"

"nothing. Just normal"

"Really?? I thought you will have a different feeling and stuffs"

"What do you mean I'm just a human afterall" hyeri said.

"thats true. I'm sorry I don't really know about all these. You know when I was small our mom used to always narrate the story of the blessed one. How she had powers and all, so that's why I have been in the feeling you are different, you will feel differently like in these fantasy movies." Hae na said innocently.

"Ah it's nothing like that it's just that im a human and you are a vampire. But everyone feels the same emotions let it be human or a vampire. We are still living afterall"