chapter 31

"Its in the place where human beings are tortured mercilessly after they die, in the underworld. It is been secured and only the blessed one will be able to touch it”

“Then why hasn't anyone before done it??” celestia asked curiously

“Do you think it's that easy to go to the underworld???” her grandmom asked.

“i don't know. But we were not even allowed to think about it."

“How could he place it in the underworld. Isn't there like a ruler of the underworld. How could he enter?”

“keep one thing in mind celestia that Zeus is the most powerful vampire. He defeated the ruler of underworld and became the ruler himself. So you think he wouldnt  have placed it then?? But he was been defeated by the current ruler of underworld”

“Dont even they know where it’s placed”

“The king will be surely knowing but he wouldn’t be able to go near it since it’s dangerous for vampires and you are here, who is the one who can touch it. All of these information was tranferred down to us from our ancestors celestis so we don't know how true it is” her grand mom explained.

When celestia was going to say something again air gushed under hyeri's  foot and in a split of a second she was somewhere else.

She saw celestia sleeping weakly on the bed, her baby bulge not present.
Just beside her was a small bundle of cuteness. It was sleeping, its hands clenched.

The door opened revealing her mom who was silently crying.

“cara is that you??” celestia called out.
Her mom walked to celestia and sat beside her.

“what happened??” celestia asked weakly. Hyeri could feel celestia's breathing getting shallower as the time passed.

“Nothing” her mom shook her head denying the fact which the doctor said a few mins ago.

“I’m going to die am I right??” celestia asked.

“No no you are not” she shook her head as tears flowed down her eyes.

“I know Cara. Can you do me a favour??” celestia asked with pleading eyes.

“thanks for everything till now. Being like big sister, a friend, and even a strict mom to me at times. Thanks for being with me all the time I felt lonely when I was isolated. But can you do the same to my daughter?? ” she asked making Cara Widen her eyes.

“no I won’t . You will live and take care of your child You will not die you fool” she cried.

“i will always be with her. But I want you to be as her mom and take care of her for me please.” Celestia handed the little baby girl to Cara.

Hyeri could see the angels mark at the back of the baby's neck which made her to cup her mouth seeing her mom die.

“celestia.....” Cara cried.

When celestia knew she had very few minutes to live,

“Just keep her safe and away from everyone. When the right time comes say her everything I told you okay. She will be the end to all the evil.”

Cara nodded.

Soon celestia's breathing became more shallower as Cara cried more clenching onto her hands.

“Give her a lo...ads....of love Cara” she whispered.

Celestia stroked the kids head.
“i.......love you..” once she completed the sentence her breathing stopped and she wasnt moving a bit.

“EOMMA” hyeri yelled and ran to her mom. Even though she couldn’t touch her she cried out.

“i promise I promise celestia no one will know about this child of yours. I will protect her.” Cara wiped her cheeks giving one last look at her best friend  she escaped from that place running far away with the innocent baby, hyeri.

Hyeri squeezed her eyes open still tearing out but she could only see the ceiling above.

“hyeri” she heard the familiar voice making her shot up from the bed.

All the members were standing with worried look on their faces.

“are you alright” namjoon asked who was sitting right beside her.
Her lips quivered and she hugged him.

“Its alright” namjoon patted her back.

“take some rest and then let’s speak okay” namjoon smiled pulling back and getting up to go out.

“Call me if you need anything” hae na smiled and went out following namjoon.

/////////////

They were all sitting around the table in the couch. Even though she didn't want to she glanced at hae na sitting beside jungkook. Brushing the jealousness off she started narrating  what she saw in her past.

“So did you know how to kill Zeus??” hoseok asked clapping his hands on the table.

“i did. My grandmom revealed it to my mom”

“ what did she say??” Jimin asked curiously.

“The only way to kill Zeus is by the use of a holy object called Kryptonite.  It can be touched only by the blessed one”

“where is it??” jimin asked.

“It's in th-“

“Underworld” jungkook completed her sentence getting astonished looks from all except a few

“did you know??”

“Well I have read about it and he will obviously know since he is the ruler there” namjoon explained

“then why can’t jungkook itself get it??” taehyung asked.

“no, we can’t touch it only hyeri can as she is the blessed one. Isn't it hyeri'??” Jin said looking at hyeri who inturn nodded.

“then what are we waiting for??” hyeri raised her shoulders.

“Do you think it’s that easy to go get it??” yoongi asked crossing his arms

“why?? What should I do??” she asked clueless.

“its not that easy hyeri'' jungkook sighed “you have to pass three tests to reach it”

“Aish test?? I’m really intelligent you see. I was the topper in my high school. You need not worry then” she bragged flipping her hair

“its not a written test my dear, it’s more like hurdles that will decide life and death for you” namjoon said sharply making her gulp.

“So.. wh-what I can do it” she gave an underconfident smile.

“there is just a week left for your birthday hyeri we have to get the Kryptonite to defeat him. We have to take the risk of sending you” Jin pursed his lips.

“i can do i-“

“ She isn’t going”