chapter 40

Namjoon smirked and looked behind with the others except Jin who was concentrated on keeping the sheild but with a greater hope this time now that his youngest brother is here.

Hyeri teared the moment she heard his voice even though she couldn't see him as her whole body was paralysed and aching for the torture.

'jungkook'

Zeus looked at the man who stood in the right secret entrance glaring at him back.

Jungkook's frowned eyes drifted towards his hyungs boiling at his hyung's condition but frowned more when he saw taehyung there too.

"Why is taehyung here?" He heard yoongi's voice that came closer to him as he entered the castle.

His eyebrows creased it finally fell on the weak looking girl hanging midair.

"Hyeri??!?"

Zeus smirked and walked to him "well well shocked are you?? That I have your princess here?" he laughed wickedly and moved towards him.

"leave her and my hyungs Zeus" jungkook clenched his fists.

"hmm isn't it to much of a sentimental scene one side brothers love and the other love of life. Oh my hell god this is fun"

"if you want to see the god of hell that badly I wont disappoint you Zeus" jungkook' gave a slight smirk.

Zeus nodded raising his brow " why are you doing all this for this one girl??" he moved towards her.

He swirled his hands and directed it to hyeri', the floating girl now slowly descended and reached the ground.
Her paralysed effect slowly died down as she tried to move her hand coughing a few times abjectly.

Keeping her hand on the ground she looked up and saw jungkook finally, tearing up.

"all for this one girl?? She sure is special" he crouched down.

Jungkook clenched his first ready to run it across Zeus's face.

She moved away from him as he leaned forward,
"Is she is that good Hades" he looked at jungkook who was burning with angry fire ready to pounce "well I never knew you had a liking towards a girl who lives with seven men wrapped around her fingers. Aren't you really greedy hyeri not one but you need seven of them to fulfil your dirty needs" Zeus mocked and started laughing making hyeri feel disgusted at his thoughts about her. Namjoon and yoongi controlled their anger while taehyung even took a step forward to kick Zeus but was stopped by jin. But making them all satisfied soon Zeus's collar was been grabbed and was been punched right across his face.

"HOW DARE YOU" jungkook furiously kicked Zeus stomach but nothing affected the king at all rather he was laughing maniacally.

The moment the king was been attacked by jungkook all his men appeared in the hall.

Jin's shield soon faded and he collapsed down,
"hyung!!" Jimin panicked but there was something else they had to be concerned about at the moment,the big Zeus army.

"Guys I will protect Jin from him you guys go"

The others nodded, Jimin and taehyung looked at each other and smirked "another time" taehyung said and in speed of light all of them went and attacked the army from their sides respectively.

Zeus smirked and punched him in the stomach making him go a few steps back but jungkook couldn't feel any pain. All of a sudden he heard a scream of a familiar voice nearby.

He immediately looked at hyeri who was crouching down with her hand on her stomach groaning.

Jungkook''s eyes widened before he could realize Zeus passed by him in the speed of light and in no time he could feel some kind of numbness in his cheek.