chapter 33

4 DAYS BEFORE HYERI'S 21st BIRTHDAY--

"did you think it's that easy to pass all those hurdles"
His words echoed and re-echoed in her head.
"It's the matter of life and death"
"One wrong move and your dead"

She couldn't help thinking about her decision and what it carries with it. She began having second thoughts about it .

"Did I make a wrong decision?" She muttered to herself.

"Maybe I should prepare well than being a regretful loser" she slapped her cheeks and shook herself to confidence.

"But how?" She pouted thinking about how will she prepare herself for it.

"Can I ask someone, but who will know. No one's ever been there before , no one's ever seen it then how will I even ask" she muttered not knowing that Jin was leaning by the door listening to her mutterings.

"Then maybe you should ask someone who read about it" he interrupted startling her.

"Oh Jin, I got scared" she held her chest.

"Sorry" he raised both his hands in surrender "didn't mean to startle you, just happen to hear your mutterings as I walked past your room so I thought I'll help. after all your doing this for the sake of our race"

She pursed her lips and sighed in deep despair, "I was wondering if someone could tell me what will be there but no one has ever seen it before, then how"

"Maybe you can ask someone who's read about it or is knowledgeable about it" he raised his brows and smiled.

"Who"

"What! Do you think I'm jobless" yoongi snapped continuing to adjust the handle of his sword.

"Heyey com'on man, she's doing this for us" Jin tried to convince him.

"What do you mean for us, it's all her benefit , I don't think that's a wise decision either. That stupid girl is only going to end up dying because of her decision"

"Yoongi please.dont be so stubborn. If she gets the kryptonite then we can defeat Zeus in no time. Isn't that a benefit for all of us?" Jin said making him wonder.

"Fine" he sighed "what should I do now"

"Just tell her about the things you read related to the kryptonite sweep"

"Yeah fine but if she doesn't make it then don't blame me. I can't be responsible for every person's death because I don't care"

" I know I know how much you care inside, haha...deep inside here you also care for her..I know yoongi" Jin nudged his torso and giggled making him embarrassed and stroll out.

///////

"Listen, when I say three just grab my hand and close your eyes" jungkook said coldly adjusting his jacket.

She was only looking at him, only at him. She wanted him to talk to her, say words of support and care but none emerged.

"Where are we going" she asked faintly.

He then pulled out a ring from his right hand and held it in air, "to the dark dungeons"

Immediately the clouds swirled over their heads and it began to grow denser. It's thickness was concentrated only over them and nowhere else. It was creating a tornado above them.

Breezy to gusty strong wind blew them off their feet literally. She already held his hands in fear.

He tried to keep himself stiff from wavering with her feelings but ended up giving up and slowly locked her hands with his.