chapter 32

" She isn't going"

They all turned towards the source of sound who looked daringly at all of them back.

"but jungkook if she doesn't go then we can-"

"she is not going hyung. I'm not going to take her to the underworld" he said furiously getting up.

"but what's the reason jungkook'??" hoseok asked looking cluelessly at his younger brothers unknown anger.

"Hyung it isn't safe for her. How can you send her to that dangerous place. Nothing more to say hyung she. isn't. going" he finalized and walked away giving one last look at her leaving everyone dumbfounded.

"Whats wrong with him??" taehyung looked down.

Without saying anything she walked out from there to his room.

Not minding what would happen to her she barged in right into his room,
"What the hell is wrong with you jungkook??" she asked crossing her arms facing his back.

"Nothing is wrong with me but something is sure wrong with you guys" he turned with an irritated look, his eyebrows creased out of pure annoyance "What do you think of yourself??? Do you think it's that easy to get the kryptonite after passing all those hurdles. Just keep one thing in your mind even if you answer one wrong thing you will die" he completed.

"jung-"

"YOU ARE NOT GOING THAT'S FINAL"

"JUNGKOOK THINK AND SPEAK. DO WE HAVE ANOTHER GO" she yelled back cause he was testing her patience now.

"I AM" He yelled back and just as he did the clouds did not fail to flash a scary lighting, "ITS THE MATTER OF YOUR LIFE AND DEATH CANT YOU GET IT?" he furiously yelled.

"oh really???WHAT MATTERS TO YOU IF I DIE OR NOT???"

"IT MATTERS A LOT" he yelled even louder making her flinch. His eyes colour increasing a round and then back to normal like as if he was trying to stop himself from loosing control.

She clenched her fist and started chuckling ignoring her loud heartbeats ringing in her ear. She felt she was going to go through a paralysing attack after his confession but still she gathered herself up  to make her point clear.

"since when???" she looked at him, right at his eyes.

"What since when??" he slit his eye.

"Werent you saying something like I matter to you a lot. Since when?? All you cared about was hae na wasn't it????" she questioned coming to a conculsion that it was time for him to know what she was feeling too.

"Hyeri what nonsense are you blabbering?? It's nothing like you are th-"

"just hear me out jungkook.." she looked down but then back up at him clenching her jaw " that day when you didn't give a damn about me and only cared about that girl just know one thing I FELT HURT CAUSE I EXPECTED YOU TO BE WITH ME AND TAKE CARE OF ME, NOT HER." She bursted out tearing out of anger.

He looked at her shocked by her sudden outburst. Calming herself down taking short breaths she continued,
"You must be liking her. It's my mistake to expect something like that from you." She swallowed the lump painfully, her teary eyes never leaving his hoping to see it reflect it too, to reflect what s he was feeling towards him, she dreaded at the idea of being the only one to be caught up in all these feelings.

"i have to go jungkook. I'm sorry but its me who should end all this evil" she concluded sighing when she found no reaction from him maybe she was the only one, the little hope in her heart crashing down when he looked down avoiding her gaze, she turned to walk out of his room but with a clean swift movement he caught her hand and pinned her to the wall.

Her eyes widened at the contact, his head was lowered but then he looked up and this time she could see it, clearly in his eyes a emotion she could not decipher clearly.

"You don't really listen to what others have to say do you. That day I took hae na to my room cause she was tempted by your blood , she couldn't control herself. If I hadn't taken her out of there she would have attacked you. Not wanting her to harm you I took her out of there" he explained , filling guilt within her. He did it for her safety and she accused him.

She looked down tears flowing down her eyes. 'but even then he still likes her' this pathetic thought was still always up in her head. She just wanted to clear things out of her head.

"Just stop all this" she whispered looking at the ground.

He creased his brow out of confusion "what should I stop???"

"Everything. Stop making me feel this way, stop making me feel jealous whenever I see hae na with you, stop making my heart beat this fast, it hurts when i know im the only one having all these, you know what I mean so just stop all this, these feelings are driving me crazy ,please I can't handle it anymore,  it's hard. Make me hate you please" she looked at him with pleading eyes. She just wished she could go back in time to the moment before she got captivated by his eyes, before she got warmed up by his lovable and caring character, before she fell for him, before she started to love him.

"what if I don't want to"

Before she could answer or comprehend what he said not wasting a second she felt him closing the gap between both of them as their lips met.She could feel her heartbeat ring at her ears, there were butterflies flying in her stomach, her heart exploded with love at its highest this guy sure was driving her crazy as he pulled her closer to him. Her eyes wanting to close as a response and completely loose herself in it but ' what if he likes hae na'. She kept a hand on his chest and pushed him lightly breaking the contact even though she never wanted to.

He looked at her confused, he leaned in again to kiss her but she walked away from him.

"I've got to go"

She turned away from him to walk back but two strong muscular hands winded around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"You still didn't answer my question" he whispered and kissed her cheek.

She tried to free herself "jungkook stop making it even more harder for me to hate you"

"am I??" he asked teasingly tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You like hae na don't you??" she pushed him and opened the door of his room to go out.

"i don't like her" he confessed making her halt.

"Haven't you heard of vampire stories hyeri??? The moment a vampire bites a person , the persons  belongs to the vampire. So here my love, from the moment I bit you,  I had already marked you mine, only mine"