¤Chapter Thirty-Five¤

Chapter Thirty Five|Papi's Naughty Little Vixen

Euphoria stared daggers into Demetrius's back. He laid besides her fast asleep as she couldn't get a wink of sleep. Especially since he left her high and dry. After spanking her into her an orgasm the man had the nerve to place her in bed and vanish into the bathroom. Demetrius had returned later on with his hair slightly damp and dressed in his plaid pajama pants. He had no shirt on leaving her desire filled eyes to latch onto his sculptured naked half that was littered with scars, beauty spots and a single tattoo on his left peck.

"Papi." Euphoria whispered into the dead of night. When she didn't get a response she shifted closer to him and placed a kiss on his back. "Papi." She called once more.

"Sleep amore." He murmured before turning onto his back and cradling her into his side.

"I can't..." She bit her lip. "I'm horny." She whined.

"Did you start taking the pill?" Demetrius asked with his voice coated in sleep. His eyes remained closed as he spoke to her.

"No..." She mumbled.

"Then sleep amore."

"But Demetrius," She whined as she began to kiss his shoulder and slowly made her way to his neck. There she began to mark him. Euphoria swung her legs over his body and straddled him. "I'm horny." She began to grind into his throb.

Demetrius growled as he placed his hands on her waist ceasing her movements. His eyes now opened with a storm brewing within their depths. "No Euphoria. I'm respecting your wishes by not having sex without you being on the pill. Now stop before there's no coming back."

"What if I don't want to stop?" She continued to move against him.

"I'm not going to use a condom nor am I going to pull out." He growled.

"Then fučking take me already."

Demetrius gripped her bonnet and removed it before grabbing onto her puff that she hadn't removed hair out off. He tugged at her hair drawing her back. "No Plan B." He narrowed his eyes at her. "If we continue and you get pregnant then you get pregnant, understood?"

Euphoria bit her lip trying to think clearly but the bulge pressing against her core and her already stirring arousal threw all logical and rational thinking out the window. Euphoria nodded her head at him.

Demetrius rolled them over so that she was now under him. He glanced to the side for a moment before turning back to her. "It's 03:00 and people are still sleeping so be as quiet as possible understood?"

Euphoria nodded her head before quickly answering with a quick 'yes'.

Demetrius took both her hands into his one hand and held them above her head. His other hand nudged her legs apart and placed them on either side of him. "When's the last time you had sex?"

"Ever since the kingpin." Euphoria answered honestly.

"How did you manage so many years without sex?" He frowned looking at her.

"Trusty vibrator and Pornhub papi." She shrugged.

Demetrius chuckled before shaking his head. "Alright then I'll be as gentle as possible." He stated before placing his lips against her.

Demetrius's hand found its favourite spot, that being her neck. He felt her beginning to move against him as she moaned into the kiss. He pulled away from the kiss with a smirk. "Patience mi amore."

"I've had enough patience since the moment you left me high and dry Demetrius. So, can we speed this up a little bit." Euphoria snapped speaking through sexual frustration.