¤Chapter Forty-Three¤

Chapter Forty- Three|Levitate

Euphoria paced the floor as Stewart and a few of the techs looked into what Tasha had claimed. They had found and destroyed the program she had set up under an hour. Now they were looking into the information she had given. Currently they were looking into family members who had been banished, disowned or exiled from the family. They looked into politicians who have an agenda against them. Lastly they were looking into Paula who was currently placed in a room and guarded with cameras, security and gaurd dogs just to ensure they'll be able to release her once she is deemed not a threat to any one.

"Why the fuck isn't he answering my calls?!" Euphoria frustratingly redialed Demetrius's cell.

"Katrina please go arrange for Salvatore to be pulled out of school early with a security detail and his nanny. Stewart please track Demetrius through any tracking device that is on him." Euphoria blew out a breath as she now tapped her foot repeatedly on the ground.

"Would you like me to get the car ready ma'am?" Edward asked her.

"Yes please." Euphoria bit her lip as she glared as she was directed to voicemail once more. Edward nodded and left the room.

"Ma'am the Godfather is located at the D'Agostino Empire building." Stewart informed.

Euphoria rounded the desk and watched the blinking red dot on the screen. "This is live?"

"Yes."

"Lets go. Can somebody send out a warning message to all immediate family members please? I don't need anything popping off while I go strangle Demetrius." Euphoria said over her shoulder as she left the room.

~¤~

Euphoria tapped her foot vigorously as she watched traffic pass them by. Worried would be an understatement as to how she's feeling. Her stomach felt queasy and her heart pounded in her chest like multiple African drums.

"Just received word that Salvatore is with his grand parents in a secure location." Katrina notified her.

"Ok and the rest of the family?"

"Parlo and Benedetto are together. Benedetto requested for Janet to be placed with the main family. The request is awaiting your approval."

"Janet?" Euphoria squinted as she looked at Katrina.

"Remember the time you slapped Demetrius because he didn't tell you he has a son?"

"Yes the dinner long time ago."

"Yes well that that night there was a woman with Benedetto in the penthouse."

"Benny was in the penthouse that night?"

"Yes you might recall some crashing and screaming in the early hours of the morning, around five pm." Katrina continued to jog her memory. "You woke up for the bathroom." Euphoria has learnt not to question how they know these things.

"Oh yeah I though that was the TV downstairs."

"No that was Benedetto and Janet arguing again. Word has been going around that she's pregnant. Benedetto has yet to confirm whether or not she is pregnant and if he is the father so as a safety precaution he needs her with the family."

"Alright put her there I guess." Euphoria waved off. "Emilio is so gonna have his head when this is all over for knocking up some girl." She chuckled slightly.