Day 3

Midoriya

I woke up before my alarm clock. I sat up quickly. I had a nightmare but I couldn't remember what it was about. I ran my hand through my ruffled hair as I looked around the room, it was mine. I guess, Todoroki carried me in here after I fell asleep. I slowly got out of bed and shut off my alarm. I grabbed my uniform from my dresser. I opened my door and made my way to the showers. No one was in there so I took off my shirt and set it down beside my stall.  I put everything where I wanted and wrapped a towel around my waist before getting in. Some one opened the door to the washroom. There stood the handsome half red, half white haired boy.

"Getting a shower, my love?" He gave a small smile.

"Yea-" I held my mouth and run to the trash can. I had nothing to eat this morning but I through up  everything in my stomach. I gripped the trash can with my one hand and the other holding my towel around my waist. Todoroki quickly rushed to me and pulled my hair out of my face.

"Am I that ugly?" He chuckled when I finished. He handed me a wet wash clothe and I glared at him. I wiped my mouth.

"You are not ugly. I am just not feeling the best." I said lowly.

"Then you need to stay here and rest. Take a shower and I'll go get you comfy clothes to wear." 

"I'm going to school." I declared.

"No, you're not. I will stay here with you, if I have to." He opened the door.

"Then you better get different clothes for you because you're staying." I ordered and got into the shower.

After the shower, I put on the clothes that Shoto got me. Which was made up of a pair of sweatpants and one of his hoodies, no shirt. I slipped the hoodie on and cleaned up then left. I went back up to my room, I didn't feel like eating. I opened my door and seen Todoroki on my bed wear a pair of black sweatpants and a bare torso. I shut the door behind him and got onto my bed, snuggling up against him. 

"Did you tell Aizawa we won't be at school?" I asked laying my head on his chest.

"Yeah. So, What do you want to do, my sick boy?"

"Shut up."

"What?" He said half offended.

"I have a headache." I whispered. He kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. After a few minutes, I felt uncomfortable for some reason and pushed him away. I moved away from him and laid on the bed so I wasn't touching him. He sat up and looked at me.

"What was that about?"

"I don't know. Just didn't like it." 

"Do you want me to go?"

"NO!" I shot up and grabbed onto his arm. You're being selfish. Stop being selfish, he doesn't want to be here. "I-I'm mean, you can if you want." I loosen my grip and lay back down.

"What do you want?" He rested his hand on my hip.

"It doesn't matter. If you want to go, you can. If not, that's okay too." I whispered.

"What's the matter, Izuku?" He laid back down.

"I don't want to keep you here, if you don't want to." I didn't met his gaze.

"Are you taking your medicine?"

"Yes." I forced out but I haven't been. That's probably what I keep forgetting. I sat up from my bed and got out of it. I started to walk to my dresser but became very dizzy. I lost my balance and fell to the floor. As soon as I hit the floor with my knees, my stomach turned and I rushed my hand to my mouth. Todoroki rushed to my side and knelled in front of me. Bad idea because my hand could no longer hold it back and I through up onto him. I wiped my mouth and looked at him. I was on his lap and his chest. I hid my face behind my hands.

"I so very sorry." I murmured from behind my hands. 

"Don't worry about it. Are you okay?" He placed his hands on my knees. I nodded. "Move your hands please." I spread my fingers apart so I could see him from behind my hands. He chuckled and moved my hands down himself. I looked down to not look at him. He pressed his hand against my cheek and I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"It's okay, I promise. I would pick you up and put you in the bed but I have to take a shower. I'll be right back, my love." He kissed my forehead as he got up and left. After the door shut, I carefully stood up and stumbled to the door. I locked and went back to my bed. I laid down and held onto my pillow. The tears that I tried so hard to fight off, finally spilled out of my eyes. My pillowed became filled with the water from my tears.

He was clearly upset with you. Why did you through up on him? You idiot. What the hell is wrong with you!

I fell asleep  to the voices in my head. There was no dream just darkness, and it was comforting. I jolted wake at the sound of banging on my door.

"Izuku! Are you okay?! Midoriya?" I heard Shoto yell from the door. I stumbled out of bed and shuffled over to the door. I unlocked it and opened the door to reveal Todoroki standing the hallway with his hair damp and a worried expression. I rushed in and pushed me onto the bed and lifted the hoodie sleeves up on my arms.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled, ripping my arms away.

"Were you cutting?" He said in a dominate voice and crossed his arms over his chest.

"NO!" I yelled at him.

"Then why the fuck was the door locked?!" He yelled back.

"Because I felt fucking terrible after puking on you! I was punishing myself!"

"I said it was fucking fine!" He yelled, placing his hands on each side of my face.

"I didn't feel it was fucking fine!"

"It is!" He yelled smashing his lips against mine. He pulled away and looked me in the eye. "I promise." He whispered. I grabbed onto his forearms and stared at him with tears coming to my eyes again. One made it's way out and rolled down my cheek. He pulled me into his chest and embraced me. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Why are you crying, Izuku?" He asked in a concerned tone. 

"I-I d-d-don't know." I sniffled. He let go of me and gazed into my eyes.

"That's nothing to cry about, my love." He reassured then picked me up. He walked down the side of the bed. he sat down and I sat on him. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, hugging him. He moved back until his back was against the wall. I moved my legs so they wrapped around his torso. He is way too goo for me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I mumbled to him, fighting to keep my eyes open, but failed in the end.