Confession

Midoriya

"What did he give you?" I asked.

"Your medication, a list of times to take it, and codes for a cabinet that holds sharp things in it." He looked through the items, not letting me see to the codes. I role my eyes at the last part and head up stairs.

"I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back down when I'm done." I announce. I open the door to the right and go inside. There was a large bed and a nightstand beside it. The curtains were pulled open to the window. One of the two doors were opened. I walked through the open door and into the bathroom. I shut the door and started to undress. I unwrapped my wrists and looked at the cuts. I wonder if there is a razor in here. I start looking through the cabinets but there was no razor to be found. I got into the shower and washed off. When I was finished, I dried off. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked out of the bathroom. 

There was something that smelled really good in the air. I forgot about getting dress because I left my room, following the smell, with only the towel on. I make my way down the steps and into the kitchen. Todoroki was in here cooking something.

"Smells good." I say waking towards him. He turned around and there was a light pink that dusted his face.

"Where's your clothes, Midoriya." I looked down to realize I'm only have the towel wrapped around my waist.

"I guess I got distracted by the smell." I said rubbing my neck.

"Well, go get dressed and dinner will be done soon." I did as I was told. I walked up the steps and to my room. I picked out black ripped jeans and a black hoodie with red roses on the side of the sleeves. I left the room, walking into the kitchen. Todoroki had placed two bowls of food on the table and he was seated at one of them. I take a seat at the other one and we both begin to eat.

"Wow, this is really good. Thank you Todoroki."

"I'm glad you like it, Midoriya." We kept eat and started another conversation.

"Um... Todoroki?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you trying to help me? I mean, you didn't have to call the hospital and let my die in the bathroom. And you didn't have to come here with me, but you did." I looked him in the eyes as I said this. He stopped eating and looked at me with a sad expression.

"Midoriya, I care about your well being... and-Never mind." Todoroki didn't finish his sentence and I brushed it off.

"Do you really? Because I always think that people are lying when they say that."

"Of course I mean it. I'm here and your here." He had tears in his eyes. I patted my hand on his.

"It's okay, I just wanted to make sure." I pulled my hand back and continued to eat.

"Can you answer my question now?"

"Sure."

Todoroki

"Why did you do it?" He stopped eating and looked down. "You don't have-" 

"Kacchan used to be my best friend but in middle school he started to bully me," He didn't look at me when he spoke, so I just listened, "One day he told me to jump off the build and kill myself. One thing nobody knows is after he said that, I went the the ruff. I was about to jump but didn't because of my mom. So I went home and made me first cut. It gave me so much relief. So I kept doing it. One day Kacchan made my day a living hell, I went home and cut all over my arms and legs, but I cut too deep. My mom took me to the hospital. Then I stopped until this past week. My mom was the only thing keeping me alive and now she's gone. When you found out yesterday, it made me feel like a burden. So, I went home and took all the pills in my cabinet, hoping it would be all over, but you saved me." He was crying now. 

I got out of my seat and hugged him and he cried into my shirt. I wish I could make it so that I was the reason my crush was living, that I gave him the will. He pulled away and he smiled at me but the smile faded. He start to beat his fists into my chest and I backed away.

"Why'd you have to save me? I'm better off dead."He yelled and picked up the bowl of food. He through it at me and it shattered.  I fell to the floor in plain, there was pieces of glass in my hand from trying to defend myself from it.

"Uhh... I'm so sorry, Todoroki." Midoriya got up and got a kitchen towel for me. He knelled down to wipe the blood from my arm. After my arm was cleaned up, we stayed seated on the floor.

"Midoriya," I looked away feel my face heat up,"you are not better off die. I saved you because I'm crushing on you. I really like you and don't want you to harm yourself." I was quiet and after a few minutes I looked up at him. He wore a shocked expression and was looking at me. Oh no. He doesn't feel the same. I look away.

"Um... I should clean this up, you can go to bed if your tired." I said getting up from the floor. I grabbed the bowl on the table and walked over to the sink. Crap, I just ruined our friendship.

"Damn it." I accidentally said aloud. I finish cleaning up and go to leave to the kitchen but I see something in the corner of my eye. I turn to see what it was and it was Midoriya sitting on the floor, now, leaning against the corner. He still had the shocked expression on his face. I walked over to him.

"Midoriya, I know it probably wasn't the best time to confess but can we please not let this ruin our friendship?" I said rubbing my neck.