Last Night Alone

Todoroki

I work up the next morning in my bed alone. I sat up and looked around for Midoriya but he wasn't in the room. I pulled my feet from the bed and to the cold floor. I stood up and stretched as I began to walk to the door. I walked down the steps and looked in the kitchen. No Izuku. I looked in the living room. No Izuku. I walked out back and he wasn't there. I headed over the car but no there either. I walked but inside. Where can he be? I started to worry.. I checked in the down  stairs bathroom and nothing. I walked back upstairs and opened his door.

There he was, curled up in his bed with my hoodie on. I walk over to the bed where the boy is sleeping. Didn't he go to bed with me last night? I took a seat and slowly laid down beside him. He started to move and tried not to wake him. He turned around in the bed and moved closer to me. He grabbed onto me as he slept. I wrapped an arm around him and watched this angel sleep in my arms.

Around an hour after I laid down, I felt a hand snake up my shirt. I looked down at the boy and his eyes were open. He nuzzled into my chest as he looked at the end of the bed.

"Are you feeling for something?" He jumped back and pulled his hand away.

"Umm...I-I-I'm s-s-sorry. I thought you were asleep." He stuttered.

"So you'd rather touch me when I'm asleep than wake?" I teased him.

"N-not like that. I-I-It just happened." He cover his face as he blushed a deep red.

"It's fine, Izuku." I pulled at his hand and placed it back onto my bare torso. I sighed sadly, at a thought that this ending.

"What's wrong?"

"Today is our last day here." I kissed his forehead  then kissed his lips. He sat up and his smile fell.

"I have no where to stay. I haven't payed rent and haven't be to work to pay for it." I really want to say, its fine that he could stay with me but I can't because of my father. I'm not happy that I won't be able to sleep with him anymore and I have to see my father again. I get out of bed and walk to my room. He head to my nightstand where my phone was. I picked it up and dialed a number. As the phone rang, I walked back over to Izuku and sat beside him.

"Hello, Present Mic. This is Shoto Todoroki."

"Hey, Todoroki. How is Midoriya and you?"

"We are doing good but about tomorrow."

"You guys will be coming back to school."

"Midoriya doesn't have a place to stay and he can't stay at my house on curtain reasons."

"Don't worry. Dorms have been given to class 1-A for many reasons."

"Oh okay." We finished the conversation and I explained everything to Izuku. He was happy about it.

After while, I walked into my bathroom and got our daily pills. I took mine and handed his to him. He took them and then you headed downstairs for breakfast. We spend the day cleaning the house and packing our things. Around 5pm, we sat down on the couch.

This is it. This will be the last night I'll be able to sleep with him. I wrapped my arm around him and he leaned against me.

"I love you Shoto." Midoriya whispered. I looked down at him.

"I love you too, Izu."

"Will you promise that I'll see you everyday?"

"Of course. I wish I could spend every minute with you."

"Why can't you?"

"The dorm roles. We can't sleep in each other's rooms." I sighed and Izuku climbed on top of my lap and faced me. He wrapped his arms around my torso and hugged me.
"It'll be okay. Everything will be okay." I snaked my arms around him.

"I'm gonna miss you. Your warmth at night, the cuddles. It gonna be gone."

"No it won't. We can cuddle after school but not at night okay?" He nodded his head in my chest. I turned on a movie and he soon fell asleep on me. I didn't bother to move, how could I wake this sleeping angel? I let him sleep and soon I did as well. This will be the last time in a while that he will fall asleep on my chest. But I promise to give you hugs and kisses everytime I see you. I promise to make sure you are lovely no matter what. I slowly drifted off to sleep as I promised those things to my love.