Girls Generation Tiffany scenario (1)

Title: Professor Student Romance
Idol: Tiffany Young (Girls Generation)
Genre: fluff, smut (Dont judge its my first time writing it lmao, THE WAY I HAD TO TAKE BREAKS EVERY FIVE MINUTES CUZ I KEPT CRINGING IM SCREAMING)
Requested: nope!
Warnings: absolutely none (gender neutral, but with a dick so G!P you or male you)
Credits to original gif creator!
Sorry for the long read, can't help it lol

Title: Professor Student RomanceIdol: Tiffany Young (Girls Generation)Genre: fluff, smut (Dont judge its my first time writing it lmao, THE WAY I HAD TO TAKE BREAKS EVERY FIVE MINUTES CUZ I KEPT CRINGING IM SCREAMING)Requested: nope! Warnings: abs...

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying you actually are?" You asked the smug boy next to you. He winked at a random girl before turning to you.

"Yeah, until they receive some of my special lovin'." He responded, a cheeky smile on his face as he slung his arm around you. He waved at another group of girls, who blushed and giggled.

"Park Jimin, you're one of the most disgusting guys I've ever known!" You shout after him as he followed the girls. He flipped you off as a response.

That's right. Park Jimin, the university's very own fuckboy. Every single university or school had one, UCLA had him. Gender didn't matter to him. As look as you looked decent and showed him interest, he would dive under the covers with you. It annoyed you to no end how that was his own priority, fucking every single living thing here.

He had tried his chances with you once you encountered him for the first time. No attention was given to him despite trying every single tactic in the book, so he just opted for friendship. Surprisingly, he was an amazing friend whenever he wasn't busy with girls or guys. He was good to talk to, and was always someone you could share your frustrations with.

Yet he was incredibly full of himself. He liked to brag about who he had sex with the most. His biggest achievement to date was sleeping with a forty year old married woman who's husband was cheating on her. Apparently he met her in his sophomore year of college and took her home thirty minutes after talking to her. It's still something he brags about with other guys, who for some reason find it incredibly cool. You never really understood why it was so cool, but let it slide since you didn't really care about his so called 'conquests' anyway.

You were thankful for him, and he was thankful for you, despite never really showing it. He was back at your side five minutes later, two lipstick marks on each side of his cheeks and a huge, loopy smile on his face.

"You really got all four of them to kiss you?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yep, they're real freaky apparently. Agreed to do it if I promised them a fivesome, win win situation for me." Disgust welled up in you. You rolled your eyes at him and pushed his face away from you.

"You're unbelievable." You told him.

"No, I'm smooth." He waved the topic off, "Anyway, did you hear about the new English professor we're getting? Apparently she's hot as shit and Korean." You groan loudly as soon as the words 'new teacher' came out of his mouth.