AOA Seolhyun scenario (1)

Title: kissing scene?
Idol: Kim Seolhyun (AOA)
Genre: fluff
Warnings: teeny tiny bit of cursing lol (gender neutral)

You hadn't seen Seolhyun in exactly 67 days now and you were getting restless, every single day seemed worse and worse torture while she was gone

You hadn't seen Seolhyun in exactly 67 days now and you were getting restless, every single day seemed worse and worse torture while she was gone. You two did text and call but it definitely wasn't the same as seeing her and being able to hold and kiss her. However you knew that it wouldn't necessarily be easy for her too, probably harder. She had to deal with not being able to see you and not being able to properly get any rest, having to both attend her drama schedules and having to practice for Queendom.

You had enough of it. You decided that you were going to visit her after 67 days of torture. You got up out of bed and pulled on a long sleeved shirt, a hoodie, some sweatpants and comfy socks. Brushing your teeth and walking down the steps, packing some of the leftovers left from todays dinner. You checked the time to see that it was 7 in the morning and loudly groaned as it was way too early to even think about leaving. But you would do anything for the love of your life. You were about to walk out of the door when you realised something, you had no idea what the hell she was actually doing. Was she shooting her drama at this moment? Or was she practicing? You decided to text your best friend Jimin, as AOA's leader she really should know where Seolhyun would be.

'Yo Jimin! Do you by any chance know which schedule Seolhyun is attending? I wanted to go and visit her but I have no clue about where she actually is lol' you texted.
You rubbed your neck sheepishly as you realised how stupid it actually was about not knowing where she is, she's your girlfriend of 2 years for Christ's sake.

You patiently waited on an answer from the leader. It didn't take that long for her to text you back which surprised you, since Jimin did really value her sleep.
'Yeah of course I know! Im not that bad of a leader!! She's currently filming for her drama, but you might want to refrain from visiting her on the set today.'
You frowned at that, why would you not visit her? You missed her like crazy and texted Jimin that everyday, so why would she tell you not to?

'Why shouldn't I? You know how much I miss her.' You texted her, very confused at her text
'She didn't tell you? Oh boy. She has a kissing scene scheduled for today with Yang Se Jong. Ya know the guy with the cute smile? He's such a good and handsome actor too!'
Your frown got even deeper when you read over her text. Why would she not tell you about a kissing scene? And why wouldn't she tell you that it was with one of the best rising actors? It's not like you would get mad at her! Okay maybe a little, but thats normal. She's still Seolhyun, the sexiest girl in South Korea, and the girl with the best body in South Korea. So you had the right to be jealous.

But you were gonna suck it up, you know that she loves you and she definitely likes to tell you that. A scene with a kiss in it isn't gonna break you guys up. Maybe you'll get a bit mad because she didn't tell you but at the end of the day she is still your girlfriend.
'Jimin. You have a boyfriend, and you're supposed to help me out here. You're really not helping right now, so just text me the damn address' you texted with a roll of your eye.
'Shit yeah sorry! It's XXXXX. Have fun ;)' you read the text and just knew that she would be cackling right now. You shook your head and walked out the door, finally getting to see your girlfriend again.