CLC Yeeun scenario (1)

Title: 'trouble? Possibly. Engagement? Definitely.'
Idol: Jang Yeeun (CLC)
Genre: Fluff
Warnings: too much cuteness yay, cursing once again (gender neutral)

Currently being busy with your comeback, you didn't always have time to see Yeeun, yet you always called and texted each other, because there was no way that you two could stay away for each other

Currently being busy with your comeback, you didn't always have time to see Yeeun, yet you always called and texted each other, because there was no way that you two could stay away for each other. You two have been dating for 3 years and got exposed by Dispatch after a year and 3 months, all because you obviously were a YG artist. Yet you two didn't let that stop your relationship. Eventhough the two of you got a lot of hate you two fought through it,
and Yeeun and you are now one of the hottest couples in the industry, continuously being cast by variety shows and being praised by netizens.

You hadn't seen Yeeun in a month and a half, as soon as she was done with Me promotions you started your promotions. It was 12:30 in the morning when you got back to your apartment, you put your key in the lock and twisted it, opening the door to you familiar home. You frowned as soon as you heard a loud noise and a string of what you presume curse words right after. Taking a vase off of the table in the entrance you walked to where the noise was coming from, which ended up being the kitchen. You jumped around the corner and screamed once you saw a blonde individual right in front of you swinging a pan right at your head, you ducked and dodged it.

Looking at your left you spotted Yeeun looking at you with wide eyes and an open mouth once she saw you standing in the doorway. "Oh my god Y/N! You scared the fucking shit out of me! What the hell are you doing here!"
She breathed, putting the pan on the counter and putting a hand over her heart. "You do know that this is my apartment right? I should be asking you that question." At those words Yeeun turned red and gave an embarrassed smile.
You chuckled and tried to walk into the kitchen but Yeeun blocked you. "You can't go in there! I'm not finished yet!"
You chuckled again seeing her trying to make herself look intimidating by puffing up her chest. "Are you sure you aren't finished yet? Because it really smells like something is burning in there."

She widened her eyes and sprinted over to the oven, opening it and pulling out a plate of what you think is lasagna.
She let out another string of curse words while trying to lessen the smoke coming out of the oven by waving around her hand. Soon enough the smoke alarm started going off making you cringe. She padded over to you, a huge pout on her face and you immediately embraced her once she reached you. "What were you even trying to do babe?"
You asked her while walking the both of you over to the oven and turning it off, Yeeun still in your embrace.

"I was trying to cook for you since you probably haven't eaten normally in half a month." She muttered against your chest, making you chuckle at the blonde rapper. You lifted her up and walked over to the couch in your living room, cuddling with her for a bit before she suddenly jumped out of your arms and ran back to the kitchen.
"Where the heck are you going?" You asked her, also making your way back to your kitchen. "Well I still have a backup plan!" She said as she pulled out a tub of ice cream, she handed you a spoon and dug in herself. "Are you sure that this eating normally?" She looked at you with some ice at the corners of her lips, which she quickly wiped away.
"Yup, eating ice cream is normal right? Everybody does it." She says as she shrugs her shoulders.