LOONA Choerry scenario (1)

Title: First Date
Idol: Choerry (LOONA)
Genre: fluff
Requested: yep, by @gucci_taeng thank you for the request!
Warnings: absolutely none (female reader)
(Not proofread)
Credits to original gif creator!

Title: First DateIdol: Choerry (LOONA)Genre: fluffRequested: yep, by @gucci_taeng thank you for the request!Warnings: absolutely none (female reader)(Not proofread)Credits to original gif creator!

Your leg bounced up and down violently as you continuously bit your nails. Your nerves spiked and you were ready to just throw yourself off of a few flights of stairs. Your cheeks burned red hot because of embarrassment.

"Y/N calm down, it really wasn't that bad. You're overreacting." Nayeon - your fellow group member - tried to console you.

You scoffed at her awful attempt of trying to make your feel better, "Unnie I know you don't even believe that. All they did was walk in the damn room to introduce themselves and give us an album and I already shut down." You held your head in your hands as you loudly groaned.

Your other members looked at you in sympathy. They did think you were right, it was kind of pathetic. But they would never tell you that out loud, it would only make you feel even worse. You already felt like shit, you didn't need them telling you that it was embarrassing, and they knew that.

"Chin up Y/N. It really wasn't that bad, and if you felt like that was bad, then you can always redeem yourself on stage!" Jeongyeon tried to cheer you up.

To no avail, you were still very much embarrassed because of what happened ten minutes earlier.

———꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂——————————꧁꧂———

You cackled as Nayeon started a lap dance on Tzuyu's lap, who visibly did not give two fucks anymore about what happened to her. You held your stomach as you kept laughing, unable to stop as you caught a glimpse of Jihyo"s absolutely appalled expression.

"Oh my god you guys are gonna make me cry." You said in between heavy breathing, only to burst out into laughter again.

You jumped at the sudden loud noise of someone opening the door and slamming it shut again. Jeongyeon stood there, a dead serious expression on her face.

"Beep boop, stop laughing. LOONA is gonna be in this room in approximately one minute." She sternly pointed a finger at you.

You rolled your eyes at the nickname - something you had received of them because of your very robotic answers during interviews - not even letting the other words penetrate your mind.

"Really, that's all got from that?" Chaeyoung asked as she witnessed your eye roll.

"Was there anything else to get from that?" You ask, a clueless expression on your face.