APINK Eunji scenario (2)

Title: Idiot
Idol: Eunji (APINK)
Genre: kyot :3
Requested: yassss, enjoy!!
Warnings: none (gender neutral)
Credits to original gif creator!

!NOT PROOFREAD!

EUNJI COULDN'T HELP THE TWISTING AND TURNING IN BED, THE ARGUMENT YOU HAD HOURS BEFORE STILL FRESH IN HER MIND

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

EUNJI COULDN'T HELP THE TWISTING AND TURNING IN BED, THE ARGUMENT YOU HAD HOURS BEFORE STILL FRESH IN HER MIND. It was a silly thing. You had failed to tell her you were gonna be home late, something you've never done before. This led to Eunji speculating, several scenarios floating through her head no matter how hard she tried to suppress them.

When you came home, she wasted no time on telling you about all the thoughts she had. Those thoughts startled you more than anything would. It confused you how she could ever think about you cheating on her or something just because you were gone two extra hours. You had never before been home late, always making it a priority to come home early to enjoy the rest of the evening with Eunji. Sometimes you would even go so far as to come in extra early whenever you had extra work piled up. Sadly this time there was no escaping the workload you had, having to stay longer.

Of course the accusations she had immediately frustrated you to no end. How could she ever think you would invest time in someone else when you've shown yet dozens of times that she was the only one in your life? Did the things you do for her mean so little to her in the end?

Eventually a calm and collected argument turned into a complete screaming fest, almost a competition as to who could yell the loudest while trying to get their point across.

When you knew your anger was gonna go through the roof, you left the house. Ignoring the shouts of Eunji as she asked you to come back inside. You took the car, driving away somewhere else to empty your mind and calm the anger coursing through your veins.

This was three hours ago. It was now two in the morning.

Eunji knew there was no use in following you. All that would do is set you off more. She wouldn't even know where to begin looking for you. You always made sure to have spots just for yourself, to calm down whenever it was needed.

Again she turned in bed, facing your side. Empty, for the first time in months.

She inhaled heavily through her nose, tears starting to flood her eyes as she thought back to all the dumb things that came out of her mouth.

She should've never even thought about these things. How could she even think about you cheating on her? Every single thing you've done in your life since getting in a relationship was for her. You sold your apartment to move in with her. You took another job so you could move your schedule around to match up with hers. You learned every single thing about her, the things she liked whenever she came home from a long day from work. The things she hated so you could make sure she didn't have to be in contact with them. You worshipped her, and made sure to worship only her the entirety of your relationship. How could she ever be so stupid to think that you would do something different after 5 years of devoting your life to hers?