Sunmi scenario (1)

My LGBT queen y'all i love her so much.

Title: "You must be a parking ticket, because you have fine written all over you."
Idol: Sunmi (solo artist)
Genre: soulmate au! Fluff cuz I love fluff ^-^
Warnings: none

You were six when you first found out what soulmates were, just an innocent soul expecting to get their soulmate out of nowhere and be happy with them forever without any trouble

Yet sadly it really wasn't that easy. every single year, you would see your friends find their soulmates, the words randomly being inked on their skin once their soulmate speaks the words.
And you were left in the dark, it stayed like that during elementary school, middle school, high school. And now you were here at college, trying to forget about the whole soulmate thing, thinking that you just didn't have one.

You were sitting in your dorm room, sipping on some chocolate milk while trying to finish an essay that had to be done in a few days, when your best friend Nayeon came walking in with her girlfriend Momo.
You looked at them for a bit before getting back to the essay, finding that a bit more important.
"Hey Y/N, we were wondering if you wanted to come to this cute little cafe with us? It's new in town but there are already a lot of positive reviews about it on campus." Nayeon asked you
You looked at her, not pleased with the question, you just shook your head and went back to the essay, yet you could see her pout in the corner of your eye.

"Please Y/N, you haven't been outside in three days. Besides, Yves and Jiwoo said that the manager is absolutely stunning. Even Yves had to check if Jiwoo really was her soulmate." Momo told you
You looked at them with raised eyebrows, you know that Yves and Jiwoo were absolutely whipped for each other and there was no way that Yves would even direct her attention to another girl or guy.
"Who knows, she might be your soulmate!" Nayeon excitedly told you, you couldn't help but snort at her words.
"If she really is as beautiful as the both of you are saying then there would be no way that she would be my soulmate. But I guess that I could go, just to confirm if she is cute." You said, a bit more intrigued at their words.

Nayeon and Momo started jumping around together in circles, immediately giving you a headache.
"Ok ok stop jumping! I'll get ready." You told them.
They quickly nodded and jumped down on Nayeons bed, getting all cuddled up. You fake gagged and walked into the bathroom, getting ready.
"Y'all better not fuck while I'm getting ready!"

——————————

It was only 20 minutes later that the three of you were standing in front of the cute cafe, you looked at it for a little bit and had to be honest, it was indeed cute.
It had a cute baby pink and white as main colours, with a bit of black mixed through it making it look a bit more stylish.
The three of you walked inside, taking a seat at one of the unoccupied booths, you already feeling like the biggest third wheel ever with all the cuddling and sweet talk the couple in front of you were doing.
You rolled your eyes at them and leaned over the table, smacking the both of them on their heads softly, making them thankfully stop their actions.