PT.2 C H A P T E R TEN

Start from the beginning

It was just sexy as fuck to me, watching them whither and moan at the new sensations that even they couldn't explain. And it was even better doing it to the woman you loved.

"What the fuck." She breathed out to herself most likely, her upper half dropping into the mattress as I pulled her hips back into my face.

Here's the thing, a girl wasn't gonna just come from having her ass ate- unless she was drunk as fuck or horny beyond belief. I knew all the tricks though.

I lowered one hand between her legs and pressed my thumb against her clit before rubbing in slow, tight circles. Then I used my other to slide a finger into her. It's multitasking, bitch.

She moaned deeply and I watched her fingers grip the sheets tightly. I kept at it until her legs started to shake, that's when I raised up and quickly pulled the top of my boxers down before sliding into her without warning.

Her mouth fell agape and I bit my lip, smacking her ass while watching her slick wetness coat my dick with every thrust in. "Y/nn," I hummed and saw her eyes still closed as she nodded to herself. "Deeper."

If she wanted..

I gripped her waist with one hand before sliding the other into her hair and pulling her back. My hips pushed forward and the sound of smacking echoed in the room as I gave her what she wanted.

"That deep enough?" I questioned with a smirk as her eyebrows furrowed, her bottom lip firmly locked between her teeth.

"Y-yes." She whimpered and I let her hair go before gripping her hips with both hands now and giving her long, deep strokes. "Please don't stop baby."

Please? That was new.

I could feel sweat building up along with my climax. Why whenever I was told 'don't stop' that's when I suddenly felt shit coming? I hated it.

"Get on your back real quick." I said breathlessly and she rolled over per my request. I huffed down at her as I shook my head. "You got some voodoo shit, I swear." I mumbled as I leaned my hand down, rubbing her as I gave myself a little second to regroup.

Her eyes held mine with a playful aura in them as she licked her top lip slowly, hips moving with my fingers. Once I felt like I was good, I pushed back into her and gazed into her dark orbs.

On their own, my hips slowed to a steady rhythm as the atmosphere went from just fucking to a full fucking connection. The corner of my lips twitches into a small smile when she raised one hand to rest on my face.

"I love you." She whispered. I leaned down and pressed a chaste kiss to her lips. No tongue, just passion.

When on of her legs draped over my waist, I held the side of her thigh and watched her eyes close again, back arching into me. "Fuck." Left her lips as her breathing got more quick paced and lighter.

I really needed her to hit that wall already because man, this was a sight.

Her arms soon draped around my neck and she pulled me down so our bodies were flesh together. I dropped my head in her neck and gradually pushed faster and deeper into her until her breathing stopped for a moment to be replacement with a short, high pitched moan.