Chapter 25.

Amber's POV>>

The tour is over and they're coming home today. Jack never called me back about what he was going to tell me, it probably wasn't important.
Right now I'm waiting for them at the airport.
"Haha, look at her face. So hopeful. Happy to see you." I heard..Maddy?
"I know." Jack, was laughing with her.
They were talking, and my brother was standing off to the side, hopeless.
"Hey Jack, Jack, bitch."
"At least I'm not the dumb one who fell in love, off of a joke." She snickered.
"What?" I thought she was there being a clingy little bitch.
"You heard her. You and I, we were all a joke. I was dared to date my best friend's sister to see what would happen. You fell for me. Hard. We're done. I never broke up with Maddy." Johnson told me.
"You, I, what?" Here it is. The pain where your heart feels like at any moment it could burst out of your chest.
"Listen up bitch. He never loved you, he always loved me." Maddy chimed in.
"Jack, this is true?" I stared dumbfounded at the gross couple standing in front of me.
"Yeah, I'm done with you. You and I were a joke. It was all fake. The 'I love you's, they were fake."
"I don't understand." I shook my head.
"Maybe this will make you understand. He doesn't love you." Maddy said sternly.
"I won't believe unless he says it to me, looking into my eyes and telling me he doesn't love me." By now the tears were pouring down.
"Amber, we should go." My brother said.
"No, tell me Jack. Tell me you don't love me. I won't bother you anymore." I argued.
"I don't love you Amber. I never have. I never will."
I don't know what happened to me, but I did it. My hand made contact with his face, tingling from the force.
"What the fuck." He said, holding his cheek.
"You're a fucking Coldhearted douchebag who only cares about himself and his reputation. Fuck you Jack. Really, fuck you." I stomped off. My brother close on my heels.
"Amber, I-I'm sorry I w-" he started.
"Don't you fucking say you were going to tell me, you should've told me sooner. I loved him Jack. I fucking did. My heart feels like it could pop out of my chest at any moment. How could you not tell me?" I shouted at him.
"He would kill me. I didn't want to lose my best friend."
"Well, you've lost your last family member, Jack."
"Amber, what are you saying?"
"I'm saying goodbye." Before I could make it to my car I broke down, laying on the floor bawling my eyes out.
He never loved me. He played around like I was his little puppet. He made me believe in the crazy world of love.
He's Coldhearted, but I still want him.

<<AHAHS THAT'S THE END! thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed this book(: byee>>