Chapter 6.

Gilinsky's POV>>

What.The.Hell.
Jack can't like my little sister. Of course she's only 10 months younger than me, but she still qualifies in my grade.
I run out from the place leaving Amber there by herself.
"Jack, wait!" I heard her shout. I kept running, until I made it to his door.
I know his parents aren't home, they are on a vacation.
"JACK EDWARD JOHNSON OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I shout. I sound like his mom right now.
"Jack, just go away, I'm not coming back to the party." He says from inside.
"YOU'RE HITTING ON MY LITTLE SISTER!" I shout again, this time trying to be louder.
"Jack, I-I-I'm sorry okay, I won't hurt her."
"You told her it was a freaking dare! You already broke her heart! Our mom left, our dad barely cares about us! She only has me now! She trusted you!" I shouted all of that at him and stormed away.
I walk into the house looking for Amber.
She wouldn't go back through the woods again, her room.
"Amber! Amber!" I shout while running upstairs. Her door's open, she never leaves it open. I give up. I'm sitting on the steps wondering what I should do, care for my sister, or beat up my best friend.

Amber's POV>>

I'm sitting at the place still. Crying. Taking in everything that just happened. Does Jack really have feelings for me?
I grab my phone and type in the one person's number I can even handle right now.
"Molly? Can I come over?" I say into the phone.
"Yes! I'm at my boyfriends house, would you mind coming here for a little, he has a super hot friend." I can almost feel her smirk through the phone.
I laugh, "should I pack clothes for tomorrow and pajamas?"
"Yeah, and makeup, I think we're going to dinner tonight."
"Okay, be there in 20." I say hanging up.
Molly and I have been best friends forever, she moved away so she doesn't go to my school anymore, but she doesn't live far, just a different school.
I grab my backpack, charger, Jack's sweatshirt, some leggings, two pairs of no-show socks, black flats, red vans, a black, tribal, skater skirt, a red "Diamond Co." shirt, and Johnson's school supplies.
I then go to my bathroom and pack face wash, face lotion, makeup remover, my makeup bag, and toothbrush and toothpaste. Feels like I'm moving in, I wish I could. I lock my door from the outside then run downstairs and quickly grab my lunchbox.
I walk out through the door, again smelling fresh air, I make it to my car and load everything in.
Before I leave I text Molly that I'm on my way.
Tonight should be fun.

<<okay, so who do you think Molly's boyfriend is and who do you think the best friend is? comment, and share with your friends too! byee>>