Chapter 8.

Amber's POV>>

After dinner we decided to go the carnival that was in town.
"I'll get our tickets." Cameron said to the three of us.
I nodded until I felt my phone buzz.
"One second." I said to Nash and Molly.
The caller ID said it was my brother.
"Amber! Amber! Meet me at the hospital." He said in a rush.
"Why? Jack are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.
"It's Jack, hurry." He said before hanging up.
"Molly! We have to go now. Please we have to. Drive me to the hospital please, hurry!" I said all in one breath.
"Why? What is it?" She asked.
"It's Jack, hurry please hurry." I said again. My breathing became heavier and the sounds of the carnival became fainter.
I flashed back into reality.
"JACK IS IN THE HOSPITAL WE NEED TO GO, NOW!" I flipped shit.
"Okay, okay, get in the car, I'll go as fast as I can." Nash said.
Cameron sat in the back again with me.
"Amber it's ok, it's ok." He said trying to calm me down.
I need to be with Jack, right now.
This is hard, fighting back tears, I can't do it anymore. Now I was crying, no, bawling. I hoped Jack was okay, I don't know what I would do if he wasn't.
"CAN WE GO ANY FASTER!" I shouted.
"Cameron sit up front let me sit by Amber." Molly said climbing back to sit next to me.
"Is it your brother, or is it Johnson?" She asked looking into my bloodshot eyes.
"J-Johnson." I sobbed.
She brought me into a hug and said something to Nash. We started going faster.
"Okay, we're he-" before Nash could finish his sentence I was already out of the car.
"Jack Johnson! What room is he in?" I asked the lady at the front desk.
"Sorry we are only allowing family as of now." She said.
"No, his parents are on a vacation, please." I sobbed.
"Room 320." She said, looking back at her monitor.
"Thank you so much."
I went to the elevator and clicked floor 3.
"Hurry up!" I shouted to nobody in particular, just to the elevator.
Finally, level 3.
320, 320, 320. I repeated in my head.
I stopped outside the door.
Finally, 320.
I opened it slowly, not wanting to wake him if he was asleep.
I started crying again, his lip was cut, he had a bandage around his head, a black eye and a broken leg.
Oh my god. What happened?
I sat down in the chair closest to him and held his hand. Crying even harder since he wasn't the warm cuddly Jack anymore. He was colder.
"Jack, I-I don't know if you can hear me, b-but I know what you said was t-true." I cried.
"I-I feel the same way about you."
His hand squeezed mine and I cried harder than I thought possible.
His one eye, not the black eye, squinted open.
"Oh thank god you're okay." I said.
He moved over to one side of the hospital bed and patted the spot next to him. I climbed onto the bed and snuggled up next to him.
"I'm so glad you're okay, this is all my fault." I cried into his chest.
He didn't say anything.
"Look at me." He said after a moment of silence.
I swear it was five minutes of looking into each other's eyes. Just processing the past day.
"Just kiss me already." I said with the most confidence I've ever had.
He smiled and started to lean in.
Nothing could've been more perfect, I swear, no matter how cliché this sounds, it was perfect. Immediately when his lips touched mine, I knew I wouldn't want to be with anyone else right now. Nobody.

<<AHHH, so yeah, a lot of updates in one day..well hope you liked this chapter..byee>>