Chapter 21.

Amber's POV>>

After Jack told me they were going on tour, he also told me they were throwing a small party for family and friends before they leave for tour.
I put on a black dress (picture), it was snug, but it looked gorgeous. Not sure how it looks on me though.
There was knocking on my door, "1 hour Amber!" My brother shouted outside the door.
"Okay!" I said back, grabbing my towel and running to the bathroom.
As soon as the hot water hit my back my muscles completely relaxed. The tunes I'm humming echoes throughout the stones of the shower.
Time passed and I stepped out of the shower, goosebumps formed quickly. I dried off and threw on my robe, wrapping my hair in the towel. Stepping out of the bathroom I ran into Johnson.
"Hey babe." He pecked my lips and smiled.
I forced a small smile, still upset that they were leaving.
"Come on, it's not that bad. Only about 2 months, don't worry. I'll be back before you know it." He showed a slight smile.
"I have to go get ready." I said.
"Bet you'll look gorgeous." He smiled.
My cheeks flashed red as I walked past him to go to my bedroom.
Closing the door I also locked it, walking over to my mirror and sitting down.
Concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, baby-lips, that's all I'm doing today.
Grabbing the concealer I put it under my eyes and on my blemishes. Then grabbing the eyeshadow, I did a light tan all over my lid, a white in the corner and brow-bone, a medium brown going over the light tan, and a dark brown in my crease. I then curled my lashes, applying mascara to my top and bottom lashes. Last but not least, lips, I grabbed my cherry baby-lips, making my lips a cherry red color. Perfect. Satisfied with my makeup, I took the towel off my head, shaking my hair loose. Plugging in my blow drier, I cracked open my window so it wouldn't get hot in my bedroom.
After a period of 15 minutes my hair was finally dry. I unplugged my drier and plugged in my straightener. Straightening my hair to perfection took at least 20 minutes.
Now, time for the dress. I slipped on the dress, shit, I need someone to zip it.
"YO JOHNSON! HELP IN AISLE 3!" I screamed. He knocked on the door, unlocking it I let him in and immediately turned around.
"Zip, now." I commanded him.
"Ah, that soon." He mumbled into my neck.
"Jack, we have to hurry."
"We have 30 minutes." He kicked the door closed.
"Yes, 30 minutes for me to find a pair of shoes to wear." I laughed.
"Come on babe." He kissed my jaw, I felt him smile against my skin.
I turned around and pecked his lips.
"Now, zip the dress." I smiled and turned back around. He chuckled as I heard it zip up.
"Time for shoes!"
"Don't wear ones that will make you taller than me." He laughed.
"Wasn't planning on it. Throw me my black vans." I said, putting on stud earrings.
He handed me the shoes, tossing me a pair of socks.
"Thank you." I kissed his cheek, tying my shoes.
"Gorgeous, as I thought." He smiled.
"Time to go!" G shouted. "Let's go!" I smiled grabbing Jack's hand, dragging him down the stairs with me.
"Were you.." G said, scratching the back of his neck.
"HELL NAW!" I shout.
We all started laughing while walking out to the car.
The place where the party was being held was about 30 minutes away. So there wasn't a long ride ahead of us.

||30 Minutes Later||

Wow, the place was beautiful on the inside.
"Whoa." I gasped, walking into the beautiful party.
"It's almost as beautiful as you, but it isn't." Jack kissed my cheek.
That saddened me. I don't want him to leave. I never want him to leave me. I never want to leave him.
Thinking about it I immediately latched onto him.
"I don't want you to go." I mumbled into his chest.
"Trust me, I don't want to leave you. But I want to make my fans happy too." He said.
"I know. I'll miss you a lot."
"I'll miss you too." He pecked my lips.
"Let's go! We have to perform our music!" G shouted at him.
They ran off and I heard the squeak of the microphone.
"Okay, now Jack and I will be performing our newest music!" Johnson smiled. I love his smile.
They performed only two songs, a song called Wildlife and a song called Coldhearted. Honestly Coldhearted was my favorite of the two. I clapped with the hugest smile on my face. They hopped off the stage. Sitting at the table I was at. I kissed Jack and smiled.
"That was amazing." I smiled again.
"What was your favorite?" He asked.
"I would say Coldhearted." I smiled at him.
"Oh, that one." He smirked a little.
I smacked his shoulder.
"Jack!" I laughed.
"Did you know I think you're even cuter when you laugh?" He smiled.
"Did you know, I think your lips are softer every time I kiss you?" I laugh.
He pecked my lips and went to get us a cup of lemonade.
"Amber, I'm really glad you're happy." G told me.
"Thanks Jack. That means a lot. I think I really do love him."
"I think he really does love you." He smiled.
I smiled back as we continued our small talk. Soon Jack was back with our lemonade.
"What took so long?" I laughed, taking a sip of my lemonade.
"Um uh." He scratched the back of his neck.

Johnson's POV>>

I pecked her lips and went to get some lemonade. Almost to the table with the beverages I was pulled into one of the hallways. Immediately being kissed.
I pushed whoever it was off.
"You said you loved her, you said you loved me. You screwed me over Jack. Love me again, leave her. Screw her over and stay with me." I immediately recognized the voice.
"Maddy?" I pushed her off, wiping my lips.
"Aw baby. I know you love me." She tried kissing me again and I pushed her off. Quickly escaping the hall, getting the lemonade quickly so Amber wouldn't notice how long I was gone.
"What took so long?" She laughed, I loved her laugh.
"Um uh." I scratched the back of my neck.
"Come on, cat got your tongue." G laughed. I gave him a stone glare.
"Um, I have to go to the bathroom, Johnson the look you're giving says you do too, come on. Amber we're going to the bathroom." G said quickly.
He pulled me up and towards an empty hall.
"Bro what the fuck was that!" He shoved me.
"What?" I asked him.
"You're acting sketchy bro. What happened?"
"Maddy, she-she kissed me. I pushed her off. She tried a couple more times but I shoved her off."
"Why didn't you just tell my sister the truth?!" He shouted.
"Dude calm down, she'll forget this as soon as we're back."
"But I won't." He said. Clenching his jaw tight.
"Okay, I'll tell her, when we're back."
"Tell me what?" Amber.
"Um, Amber, I-she-"
"Who?"
"Maddy kissed me, I p-" she ran away. I couldn't see where she was going but G was following her.

Amber's POV>>

"Maddy kissed me, I p-"
I ran. As fast as my feet would go I ran, away from my worries.
Soon I was out in the parking lot.
What is this? This pain in my chest? What is it? It feels like someone's stabbing me. What is this feeling, that feels like my chest is aching.
"What the fuck is happening to me!" I shouted to no one in particular.
"Amber."
"Jack step away, I-I don't know what's happening." I told him.
"What is it?"
"My chest hurts and I feel like I just got hit with a truck. I feel like someone's stabbing my heart, I feel broken inside." I cried.
"Amber, we should go home."
"It hurts Jack, my chest hurts I don't know what this is. This feeling, this feeling inside me makes my heart feel broken. This hurts." I cried even more.
"Amber, if your heart is broken, you love him. You're in love with him." Jack said.
"But that can't be, we just started dating. We can't be in love."
"You liked him before you dated him, Amber, you love Jack, and there's no doubt about it."
"I don't want to feel this. I don't want to feel anything. I don't want a broken heart. I don't want any of this." I cried even harder than possible.
"Amber let's go home now."
I nodded.
He helped me walk as we made our way to the car.
My head was pounding.
"I want to forget everything Jack."
"I have just the thing." He smiled.
After the rough 30 minutes of driving we were finally home.
"What is this magical thing that will get rid of this?" I asked him. Wiping my nose.
"Let's go in the house." He said. I nodded once again.
"Get changed into comfortable clothes. Clothes you can let loose in." He told me.
I walked slowly upstairs. Stifling sobs in my throat as I made it to my room. I put on a loose sweater and black leggings.
I walked downstairs.
Jack held out a cup to me.
"Drink this." He told me.
It looked like water, but it didn't smell like it, it burnt my nostrils as I breathed in. I put the cup to my lips and took a small sip.
I squeezed my eyes because of the burning sensation in my throat. Somehow the pain of that took away the pain in my heart. I gulped down the last of the liquid inside the cup.
"Pour me more." I ordered him.
He poured me a bigger cup. I chugged all of that.
"Now, put this between your lips, breath in, and puff out the smoke." He handed me what looked like a cigarette. I looked at him confused. "Weed." He shrugged like it was nothing.
"No regrets tonight." I laughed and took a deep breath in. Puffing out the smoke as instructed.
"This won't make you forget what happened forever, but as for tonight, it will."
I took another deep breath in and puffed out the smoke. I repeated until it was hazy. My eyes closed slowly and it went black.

As soon as I opened my eyes I got a horrible headache.
"Fuck." I mumbled.
"You got high last night, and hungover. Drink some water."
I nodded. Drinking the water slowly.
"I made eggs." He pointed to the breakfast bar.
"Thanks." I mumbled. I was right now sitting on the couch. Drinking my water.
Jack set the eggs on my lap.
"Here you go." He smiled.
"Thanks." I mumbled again.
Quietly and slowly eating my first ever hangover breakfast.

<<okay long chapter! but I finished painting the first coat in my room so I thought I would update..so yeah byee>>