Chapter 10.

Gilinsky's POV>>

"Hey Jack! He's okay, he's kind of tired. Um, you can go up there." Amber told me, something seemed..off?
"Um, okay sure." I said.
"320."
"What?"
"That's his room, 320." She repeated more clearly.
"Oh, okay, see ya." I said standing up.
I walked to the elevator, going to floor three.
They make the hospital so sad, they should at least try to make people happy. The gray walls and white floors, shining as the light hits them. It feels like a black and white movie.
Taking in my surroundings, I also look for room 320. After a little bit more of a walk I'm standing outside Jack's door.
I knock three times and I hear his voice telling me to come in.
"H-h-hey Jack." He stutters.
"Dude, what's up with you?" I ask him.
"Um. ILikeYourSisterAndSheLikesMe." He said really fast.
"What?"
"I. Like. Your. Sister. And. She. Likes. Me." He said taking deep breaths between each word.
"I-I don't know what to say. Except that you will never see each other in that way." I storm out of the room and run down the stairs instead of the elevator.
"Amber! What the hell!" I shout. I understand everyone's staring at me but I need to get this point across.
"W-what?" She stutters. Not making eye contact with me.
"You can't date Jack. Never will you date Jack. Go home and pack your bags, for at least five months."
"What the hell Jack, why?" She asks.
"You're going to boarding school, we're getting you a new phone with only my number and dad's. You will never have contact with Jack again. Your friends can visit you but only if I drive them there and back."
She started crying. She can't suck me back in and let her date my best friend.
"You always ruin what makes me happy!" She screamed at me and ran towards the stairwell.

Amber's POV>>

I ran towards the stairwell with tears blocking my vision. He can't just send me off, can he?
I run down Jack's hall.
310, 312, 314, 316, 318, 320.
I open the door crying.
"J-Jack. H-he's sending me away. He-he's b-bringing me to boarding school." I sob.
Jack's face falls.
"He can't do that!" He shouts.
"But he can, Jack." I cry even harder.
"We can still call and text right?"
"He's getting me a new phone with only his number and my dads."
All of a sudden Jack opens the door, letting it smack into the wall.
"Amber, get in the car. We are going home and you are packing while I get your new phone. Now." He says.
I cry as he grabs my arm and yanks me out the door.
We get to the parking lot and get in the car.
"I will never forgive you." I say through gritted teeth.
He rolls his eyes as we head home.

||At Home||

"Pack clothes for at least five months remember, I'll be right back." Jack said.
I nod.
Running into my room I close the door.
I have to disappear, get away from everything.

That starts now.

<<okay! so where do you think she's going to go? so yeah! byee>>