Chapter 13.

Amber's POV>>

I've been stuck in the room for the past few days. If the doorbell rings I have to hide, I can't go out in public. Hell I'm even scared that one of their friends will be down there! So, here I am, sitting in the room, staring out the window, listening to music.
Of course, it had to stop. The music stopped playing as my phone started ringing.
"Unknown Caller".
I raced downstairs and had one of the guys answer it.
"Hello!" Nash said into the phone.
"Molly?! Oh my gosh! How did you get her number?! I miss you babe. You should come over! Alone." Nash said into the phone.
"Sorry, but I would like to talk to Molly!" I shout and snatch my phone.
"Why didn't you tell me you were going to fucking Cali! I thought we had something special bitch!" She said into the phone.
"I would've if I wasn't so rushed!" I say back, laughing.
"Well, lucky for you Michelle texted me your number, and I'm at the airport waiting for my flight!" She said, I could feel the smile.
"Good, Nash has been grumpy as hell without you around." I complain.
"Tell him I miss him! Gotta go my flight's boarding!" She says, before I can say anything her phone has already hung up.
"WE'RE BACK!" Michelle screams.
"We got a mix of blonde and brown hair dye, new makeup, and a new style! So go get rid of your old clothes, here comes new you!" Someone, who I'm guessing is Cameron's sister-Sierra.
"Oh, by the way, I'm Sierra." She smiles.
I like her.
"Let's start dying!" Michelle yells.
"I mean your hair of course.." She laughs a little.
We all laugh and talk for a little, now it's time to dye my hair.

\\1 Hour Later//

"I love it!" I say, admiring my hair in the mirror.
"You look cute." Cameron says and kisses my cheek.
I blush a little and then laugh.
"Now for makeup!" Sierra shouts.
It was just basic makeup, more than I usually wear, but cute. I had a new curler, concealer, new mascara, an eyebrow kit, foundation, powder, blush, eyeshadow, and eyeliner. That's a lot of shit going on my face.
Sierra did my makeup, starting with foundation and concealer, then adding the powder on my face. She then worked on my eyes, putting on a light brown eyeshadow over my lid, an almost white going in my inner corner and brow bone, and a darker brown going in the crease of my eyelid. On to mascara, she curled my lashes and applied the mascara to my top and bottom. Oh boy, eyeliner, she did a basic straight line, taking it out a little. Blush time, only a little blush did she apply, which I'm glad for. Now, eyebrows, Michelle's pet peeve is shitty eyebrows, so she did them.
I looked in the mirror, is that really me..whoa.
"Time for clothes!" Michelle practically screams.
A lot of short clothes, might I say. Crop tops, high waisted pants, skirts, high waisted shorts, a leather jacket-kind of a crop top style, multiple colors of vans, high tops, and a pair of brown boots-which I learned are called "combat boots".
Michelle grabbed the boots, set those aside, along with a floral skirt and a navy blue crop top.
"Go put it on!" Michelle ordered.
It fit perfectly.
"Okay, ditch the boots, put on those white converse." She said. I did as told and her eyes lit up.
"Gorgeous! Let's go show the boys and then go out!" Sierra said. We walked out and I immediately saw Cameron stare at me.
"So, do I look noticeable?" I ask.
"Y-you look g-gorgeous." Cameron stuttered. Aw!
"Thanks Cam." I blush a little, adding slight redness over the blush already on my face.
"Let's go out!" Michelle said.
"Molly's almost here, then we can go out with her too!" Nash said.
"I would love to, but I have to go back home and help mom with dinner." Sierra said.
"Thanks for the help!" I said and hugged her.
"No problem! We need to hang out again!" Sierra said.
"Of course!" I laugh.
She then said goodbye to everyone else and left.
Michelle stood by Matt, starting a conversation. I stood by Cameron, starting our own conversation. Nash, well he stood by the door waiting for Molly.
Ten minutes later and she still wasn't here.
"MOLLY!" Nash screamed and ran out the door.
We all followed of course.
They were hugging and saying little things to each other, kissing, more hugging.
She looked back at the group.
"Where the hell is Amber!" She shouts.
"Um, right here." I say a in a 'duh' tone.
"Holy shit! You look so different! In a good way." She added, staring at me.
"Well, thanks." I laugh and hug her.
"Let's go get you situated and then we can go out to eat!" I say.
I go up to mine and Cameron's room, touching up my makeup a little bit.
"Hey, let's ditch the whole group dinner thing, and go out to dinner just you and I?" Cameron asked.
"I would love to!" I say and smile and him.
I walk over and go to kiss his cheek but his head turns. Our lips collide, next thing I know I'm kissing him back!
I pulled away.
"Um, maybe we should go to the group dinner." I say, fiddling with my skirt.
"Uh, okay, yeah." He says, scratching the back of his neck.
"Let's go." I say, walking out.

<<okay, done with this chapter! yeah, byee>>