Chapter 3.

Johnson's POV>>

"Yeah, I hooked up with the whole cheerleading team last week." Sam said proudly.
I just faked a smile. Looking around for an excuse to leave.
As I was looking I noticed Amber, gosh she's so beautiful. Problem! She's my best friends sister, and that would never happen. She doesn't even like me anyway. She sure doesn't act like she does.
"Hey Amber!" I say, leaning in for a hug, it was my shot, so I took it.
After we let go of each other Sam then hugs her.
I'm so excited, I know our lockers are next to each other since Jack told me to check his schedule, so I checked Amber's too, we have all classes together, she just can't know that until first hour. I'm just so nervous to be around her, every time I go to hang out with Jack at their house, she always has an excuse to leave, and come back when I'm leaving. Probably because Jack would get pissed at her if she was there while we were there. Maybe I'm just overthinking this. Five minutes has passed and Sam is still naming the girls he's hooked up with.
I notice that the halls are almost all empty so I tell Sam that I have to go and I run to my locker.
Two minutes until first hour starts. I put my stuff in my locker, keeping the things I need in my hands then running to my first class-Algebra.
I see Amber sitting in the back row, I notice her eyes widen for a second but then she smiles a little.
"Amber! I didn't think I would have anyone in this class." I lie, smiling.
She smiles back, I don't think it was a genuine smile but I don't say anything.
I compare our schedules acting surprised we have all classes together.

This year should be fun.

<<so double update! but different POV this time(: tell me what you think!>>