Chapter 16.

8:00 PM
December 23, 2014
||The Place||
Amber's POV>>

"Amber? Amber?" It was Jack.
"Jack." I breathed.
I would be crazy if I said there were no tears falling.
"Amber, I-Where?"
"Where have I been? I've been in California..with Michelle, her boyfriend, Molly, her boyfriend, and Cameron."
He hugged me.
"Amber, I'm sorry. I wouldn't have sent you away, I didn't want you to date my best friend." He said into my neck.
The tears wouldn't stop falling.
"Jack, I acted out. I shouldn't have left you, let alone the state. You scared me, I didn't think you would take it that far as to send me away. It was hard for me to leave you, and Johnson."
"Come home. I'll let you be with whoever you want to be with! I'll let you be happy. Please, just come home." He begged.
"I-I have to see Johnson first."
"That might not be a good idea right now.."
"Why not?"
"He's been going to every single party since you've left for the past week, hooking up with every slut he sees. Bring him back, he doesn't even talk to me anymore since you've left." He scratched the back of his neck.
"Oh my god, I need to see him. Stop him before he gets the whole population of girls pregnant."
"He's a second Sammy." Jack laughed a little.
I laughed with him.
"Let's go, now. I need to see him."
We walked across the street.
"Jack! Open up! Jack, it's Amber!" I shouted into the door.
He opened the door with bloodshot eyes.
"Hey Jack! You brought me someone else to screw!" He laughed and grabbed my wrist, trying to pull me into the house.
"Jack! It's me, Amber.." I said, pulling away.
"Amber.." He looked into my eyes.
I felt his warm arms around me.
"I missed you so much." I cried onto his shoulder.
"I-How are you? Where were you staying? Why did you come back? Are you staying? Please tell me you are." He rambled.
"I'll stay. Only on one condition."
"What is it?"
"You stop going to parties, and you stop hooking up with girls."
He nodded.
"Okay, alright I'll do it. I promise. I'll do it. Of course. For you, anything."
I hugged him again.
"I missed you." We kept repeating.
It's true, we missed each other.

<<okay! here's this update(: hope you enjoyed!! byee>>