Chapter 22.

Amber's POV>>

It's been one week since they've left. Honestly, it's been the best week of my life. I have the house to myself. Screw school, I've been skipping. Jack isn't here to boss me around.
Right now it's 4 AM.
Tipping the bottle up I took a swig of whiskey. The burning had gone away, I'm used to it by now. My phone started ringing. The marimba buzzing through my drunk head.
"Hey." I hiccuped into the phone.
"Amber? Are you okay?" Ugh, Johnson.
"Why the hell do you care." I spat, taking another swig out of the bottle.
"Amber, I miss you."
"Don't you miss Maddy more." After my rage I hung up.
I decided to call my brother.
"Amber! You okay?" He asked.
"How do I make a weed thing." I hiccuped.
"A blunt?" He laughed.
"That shit, how?"
"Amber, don't. Not when I'm not with you. I'm worried when you're alone. Wait until I'm back. I'll be throwing a party."
"I won't go if Jack is going." I hiccuped again.
"Amber, you have to forgive him. He is still your boyfriend."
I heard a girls voice in the background.
"Is Maddy there?" I asked.
"Um I have to go Amber." He hung up.
"Bitch!" I shouted, taking a gulp of whiskey.
Sammy, he's one of their drug buddies.
On the third ring he answered.
"Sammy, come over. I want you to teach me how to make a blunt."
He laughed, "you serious right now?"
"Yes, I've smoked with Jack before, I want to feel let go again! Come over now Sammy! Please." I whined into the phone.
"Be right over." He laughed and hung up.
"Yes!" I giggled, throwing my fist in the air and chugging a quarter of the bottle.
"Room, stop spinning." I laughed.
I shrugged and chugged more of the whiskey.
The door opened.
"Jack?" Then I blacked out.

<<>>

My head was pounding. Probably just a hangover. I fluttered my eyelids open, immediately closing them because of the bright lights.
"Amber, baby, you're okay." Jack.
His hand was in mine, I pulled away.
"Why are you here? Where am I? Why am I here?"
"You passed out and hit your head, that's why you're here. I'm here, because I was worried. Here, is the hospital. You needed fluids, all you had was alcohol consumption, you needed actual fluid in your system, so you passed out, knocked your head on a coffee table." He explained.
"I want you out and my brother in." I told him.
"Okay, I'll get him." He stood up, heading towards the door.
"Amber, oh my gosh, you're okay." He came in, grabbing my hand immediately.
"I-I told Sammy to come over, I wanted the drugs. I had too much to drink Jack, I passed out. I wanted to forget."
"Forget what?"
"About whatever the fuck love is. I hate the way it makes me feel. Like there's a boa constrictor wrapping around my chest, making it so I can't breath. I don't like it one bit. I wanted to forget how love feels."
"Amber, you love him, and you can't forget that you do."
"I wish I didn't! I don't want to!" I screamed.
"Amber, calm down. We're going to get you out of here. You'll be okay." He said.
"You can't promise me that. It's not going to be okay. Love is not going to make it okay." I complained.
"I'll check you out."
10 minutes later and I was walking out of the hospital.
Johnson was on my left and G was on my right. Leaning towards my brothers side I could feel the awkward tension in the air.
"How's the tour so far?" I asked, making small talk.
"Well it's only been about 3 stops so far." My brother chuckled.
"Still, how were they? Did you like the vibe they were giving off?" I asked.
"They were fun. Their vibes were awesome." My brother again replied.
"That's good." I said, nodding my head.
Soon enough we were sitting in the car, leaving the hospital parking lot.
45 minutes later and we were back home, stepping off the front porch and into the house. Bottles were on the floor, empty of whatever liquid was inside them. The bag of weed Sammy brought over was on the coffee table, that had a red splatter in the corner. I felt around my head, looking for a wound that it could've come from.
"Stitches, only 4, small cut." Johnson told me.
It took everything inside of me not to run up to him and kiss him, I wasn't weak. I am strong.
Every time I look at him, my heart flutters. Every time, he hurts me, my heart is being squeezed.
If this is what love is I never want to feel it again.
"Amber, you should go rest." My brother tells me.
"You should leave again. Go back to tour. Go." I shooed them.
"Amber I don't want to leave you. You're coming with us." Johnson told me.
"I-I-I don't want to. I feel free, I like it." I shrugged.
"No, that's not going to end good. We need you with us. I need you with us." Johnson said.
"If I came, I would be coming as a supporter."
"And my girlfriend." Jack exclaimed.
I rolled my eyes.
"Oh please, you were going to keep the Maddy thing a secret from me. So don't just call me your girlfriend, that's not cool." I shook my head.
"Amber, when I left you, m-my heart felt broken, like someone was stabbing me repeatedly."
"Your heart can't be broken unless you love someone. You don't love me Jack."
"Yes, I do. I know I do. I love you, Amber. Only you." He grabbed my hand.
"I-Jack, I don't know what to, I-I..." I stopped.
"What she's trying to say, is that she loves you too." My brother chimed in.
I immediately felt safe when Johnson's arms were around me.
"I never want to be apart from you, but I know I'll have to sometimes." I told him.
"Hey, now I know together we can have a bombass party." He laughed.
"Not too much fun though." I giggled.
"Now am I allowed to kiss you?" He asked.
"Hm..I mean, I guess so." I laughed and kissed him.
It was..different. The feeling was lovely, it felt like we were passing our emotions to each other. Repeatedly saying how much we love each other.
I love Jack Johnson.
Jack Johnson, loves me.

<<okay another update...byee>>