prophecy girl - p3

CAMILA POV

I was nervous to go back into the library. I had made my final goodbyes and now i have to turn up as if nothing happened. I can hear voices inside the library so i slowly push open the door. 

"Xander?!" Willow jumps up excitedly but freezes when she sees me. "Cam?" she asks softly. Behind her i see Giles exit his office with a pile of books but when he lays eyes on me, they all fall to the ground. 

"Camila?" he asks softly and i slowly nod my head, my drenched hair hanging from my scalp. Willow comes running at me before tackling me in a hug. I hear her sobs aching from her body. 

"I thought you were dead!" she cries. 

"I uh was..." i mutter and she pulls back quickly. 

"What?" she stammers before looking at my neck and taking a step back. "You're not a vampire are you?" I take a step closer to her and she takes another one back. 

"No! No, the Master he just bit me." i explain. 

"Then how were you dead?" Giles asks slowly. From Giles' office i see Ms Calendar walk out. 

"This going to be weird." i mutter before continuing. "I drowned." the all look at me confused. 

"Then how are you-" Willow starts. 

"Alive? I'm not exactly sure. But i know i'm not a vampire." i reassure them. "The Master, he drained all my strength..." Giles pulls out a chair and i go to sit in it. "Thanks. But yeah; i died." i smile at them. 

"Buffy has gone to fight the master." Giles states sitting on the edge of the table. My eyes widen. 

"God i knew this would happen. I shouldn't have told her i was going!" i exclaim. 

"How did you tell her?" Willow asks and i see the notes sitting on the table. I point at them. 

"There was one for each of you." i smile softly. "Uh this may be a dumb question- but where is Xander?" 

"He's gone to look for Buffy." Willow replies sadly. 

"What?!" i exclaim, getting up from my chair. Giles sits me back down. 

"And you're not going after him. Help us please. I just need to know that at least you are safe." he smiles weakly at me and i smile softly back. 

"Okay." he nods. 

"Good. I have faith in them." he says nervously. We all share a nervous smile before continuing our research. 

*

"Well, let's think about this then. The vampires have been gathering, they knew he's coming, they will be his army." Giles explains, pacing around the table. 

"Do you think they'll gather at the Hellmouth?" Ms Calendar asks. I nod my head. 

"Well, the last time the Master tried to rise was the Harvest. He sent a bunch of vampires to get him fresh blood." Willow agrees. 

"Well, where did that go do?" Ms Calendar asks. 

"The Bronze." Giles replies. 

"The prom!" Willow exclaims. 

"We have to warn them." Giles begins to leave. 

"No! We'll go. You have to concentrate on demon killing. My car's in the lot." Ms Calendar says. "Willow?" Willow gets up to go with her. 

"Stay close together for goodness sake, be careful!" Giles exclaims. 

"Cam stay here and look after Giles!" i nod my head as they exit the library. I turn to face Giles when i feel myself become light headed.