nightmares - p2

XANDER POV

I walk into the hall confused as to why there was no one here. As i walk quietly around the halls, i can hear a pounding noise. Confused i keep walking before i feel my feet vibrating. Following the vibrations, i look up and see the floor moving ahead. I quick my pace until my standing right over the pounding. Looking down i see a pair of hands pounding on some glass. Their hands fall away defeated and i see-

"Cam!" i exclaim, immediately panicking. I hit the glass to get her attention and she looks up at me - holding her breathe. She looked tired. "Wait right there!" as if she is going anyway.

CAMILA POV

I keep pounding at the glass above me, feeling myself lose conscientiousness. My eye flutter closed before i shake my head against the weight of the water. Again i begin pounding before i see a shadow above me. Looking up i see Xander. Relieved i slowly pull my hands away from the glass as he gets up and leaves. I begin to panic as i feel myself needing to breathe. As my eyes flutter closed, i feel myself sinking further and my arms floating towards the surface. My lips part slightly, letting a stream of bubbles escape. Faintly i hear a loud noise, followed by another and i quickly glance up to see a shadow before my eyes shut. 

THIRD PERSON POV

Xander swings the fire extinguisher down onto the glass and hears it crack slightly. He keeps going as Camila begins to lose conscientiousness. Soon he breaks through and he pulls away the glass before thrusting his hand into the water, grabbing onto Camila's limp arm and using all his strength to pull her out of the water. He pulls her over the edge, cradling her in his arms. 

"C'mon Cam..." he whispers, pushing the hair plastered across her face away. Her body was cold as his clothes begin to dampen. 

CAMILA POV

I feel a hand brush my forehead before i begin coughing. Water bursts through my mouth and lean over to let it fall. My chest pounds from my heartbeat and the water surging through me. 

"Oh my god." immediately i'm pulled up and into someone's arms and i open my eyes after i've finished coughing to see Xander's curls. Quickly i wrap my arms around his neck, accidentally causing me to fall on top of him as he lay underneath me. 

"You saved my life." i gasp for air holding onto him tightly. I prop myself above him, pulling my wet locks behind my ear. 

"Is this the part where the damsel in distress kisses her savior?" he teases playfully and i roll my eyes before rolling off him. I sit next to him absolutely soaked and still gasping for air as he sits up. Swiftly i grab the fabric of his shirt at his chest and pull him into me. Our lips meet and immediately move together. When we separate he gasps for air. 

"Happy now?" i smile at him. He just wraps his arms around me and i lean into his chest. "Thank you." i whisper and he plants a kiss into my forehead. 

"C'mon we need to find Buffy." he smiles before helping me up. I take his hand and together we continue to walk down the hall, our fingers interlocked. 

*

Together we walked through a door to find the hall had been vandalized with swastikas spray painted everywhere. The light hanging from the ceiling was flickering. Xander spots something on the floor and lets go of my hand to pick it up. 

"Alright! Someone else's loss is my chocolatey goodness!" he smiles brightly at me before taking a huge bite. I smile at me before spotting another one slightly further down the hall. I point at it and Xander turns before going to collect it. "This is my lucky day!" he exclaims excitedly. He then opens that bar and takes another huge bite. We continue walking down the hall, finding more chocolate.