Chapter 18: Game & Explain

Following last chapter

After not knowing what happened and trying to figure out what exactly happened, he texted Rylee but instead all he got in response was this:

Rylee: Hope you liked your ore game warmup baby boy 😏... can't wait to celebrate with you without that filthy slut Lexi cockblocking me again 😘❤️

Jackson couldn't believe what happened, not only did he felt this terrible guilt inside of him but he also knows that it was unconsensual sexual contact and he had to tell someone.

That someone was Lexi.

At first he opened up his phone texts to his and Lexi's conversation and hesitated telling her before eventually manning up and doing it.

Jackson: Hey Lex I know you don't want to deal with my shit and I just annoy you to death but there's a big problem.

Lexi: Hey! Jack! No no it's not a problem at all! What happened?! Are you okay?!

Jackson: No no-not at all Lex... I have some really scary and bad news.

Lexi: What? What's wrong ba-Jackson, Jackson.

Jackson: I-I think i got abused.

Lexi: What? What do you mean Jackson? What happened?

Jackson: I wasn't allowed in english class like normal and then I called out the principal and i went to take a nap in the lounge of the field house and then Rylee came by and starting stroking my hair and rubbing my back which got me to sleep and then she straddled me.

Lexi: Jackson.... what happened??

Jackson: Hold on i'm not done.

Jackson: When she tried to straddle me i put my knee up to block her and i did succeed the first time the she just kept fighting me and I too tired and the I went to push her off but she punched me twice and knocked me out.... and then I woke up and it was all wet and sticky around my waist and my pants weren't done up but Rylee sent me a text and a picture and now I just don't know what do to.

Lexi: Jackson, are you telling the truth?

Jackson: Of course, Lexi, I would never lie to you.

Lexi: Can you show me? Not that I don't believe you but i just want to see proof... that's all...

Jackson then sent the screenshot of what Rylee sent him and Lexi couldn't believe him and instantly believed him and tried comforting him.

Lexi: Hey hey hey don't panic, it's okay, i'm not mad, she took advantage of you and you can get her expelled.

Jackson: I-I'm so sorry I'm a terrible person. I just I don't know what to do I'm so sorry.

Lexi: Hey it's okay take some deep breaths, just go have a shower to wash off and then go to your advanced functions class then have some lunch with the boys and just try to ignore her... okay?