Chapter 7: Talk? Let's Talk Pt. 1

**A/N What's up fellas, any lady fellas ;), ya boy is back, since fall semester has started I have been incredibly busy with football and just doing homework and stuff like that, It also doesn't help that the house I live in with some boys from the team is the party house since it's the biggest. That is why I released 4 chapters last week so that hopefully some of the newer people had a bit too read before I could update the book. Once school gets going the plan is to have a schedule and have two books going at once, so any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated. Anyways, that's enough of me because y'all prolly don't care, this chapter is gonna have a lot of drama. A/N**

Jackson was cleared from the local hospital and got driven to his house after he explained his story on why he doesn't have a ride, after he got dropped off he unlocked the front door with his keys, opened in up then waved to the nurse who drove him home. After he shut the door he felt really weak, he wasn't sure what was going on but he knew something wasn't right at all, so he got to his room as quick as possible and he instantly just face planted on the bed mattress.

*Thursday morning*

It was around 5:00 AM when the alarm on Jacksons clock went off Jackson groaned due to the amount of pain he was in from yesterday afternoon, he got extremely lucky with his incident, he has a few staples in his head but no concussion or fractured neck or anything. Just terrible headaches. So he opens up his phone, goes to his notes, and decided to let out another cryptic tweet, it read: "I'm fine don't worry, but on that note... I need one of those long hugs where you kinda forget whatever else is happening around you for minute." He let the tweet sit for a while and put his phone on the charger as he went to shower.

Jackson was feeling really shitty and he was taking way more Advil then he should've but he didn't care, he didn't have the energy or the will to cook a big breakfast like normal because of his head, he was moping around and only cooked some eggs nothing else, he ate them and just sat there talking to himself looking out the window.

Jackson: I don't know what I was thinking, I've screwed up my friendship with everyone, I'm gonna go back to having nobody, I never really got that close with them, I wonder who found me in the gym, I wish I had answers, but most importantly I cannot believe what dumbass move I made at lunch, just because I wasn't in a good mood didn't give me any right to keep everyone away from me even when I needed their help because I can't keep going through this on my own, I need help. In the very few times I have spoken with Alexa she just brightens my mood and I can't explain it, she has this vibe about her that makes me smile and makes me forget about everything bad that's happened for the time being that I have the privilege of being in her presence, and don't get me started on that smile of hers, god damn. Wait? Jackson what are you saying bud you're not crushing on the captain of the cheer team and the most popular and hottest girl in the school you're and idiot. But I don't know why I ran away from her, I wanted to talk to her and get to know her. But I blew that chance too, but that's what they call me, Jackson BLEW IT King.

Jacksons Advil was starting to kick in now as he couldn't feel his head almost at all which in turn, received a sigh of relief from him, he got dressed in blackedout Js, a pair of Nike Elite socks, and then Tapout workout shorts and a hooded tank top also from Tapout, this was generally his outfit during football season that way he was always comfortable, and it made his muscles looked even better which many didn't think were possible. He picked up his phone off the charger and he had seen that his phone was blowing up just like yesterday, retweets, likes, follows, texts, the whole 9 yards.

He skipped over most of the notifications because it was just likes and retweets which he didn't care about, Jackson decided that he's gonna try his best to be nothing but a gentleman to Alexa, although he's never really been told or taught how to be a gentlemen so he had to wing it a bit. He opened his texting app on his phone and had seen he had some people from the group chat tell him that they're happy he's "fine" which they didn't know that he could've got serious hurt, except Theo who knows. He then just ignored the group chat messages and went back to see who else messaged him, the only one that mattered to him though was the text message he had received from Alexa. The conversation began.