Triumph

*Later on in the day*

After the whole fiasco that went on in the morning the lovebirds were finally able to have a normal day of school, and for reasons nobody knew, Jackson actually had a smile on his face in school. Jackson hated school and everyone from the principal to random people's parents could tell you that.

Maybe it had to do with the fact bar everything that happened in the past twenty four hours was an overreaction, maybe it's because Alexa is visiting and if they win maybe he'll get lucky (little biscuit butt action is his favourite ;) )

Meanwhile Alexa just kind of chilled around Jackson's house doing some school work until she heard honking from the driveway and when she went to open the door there was a car full of Rylee and her mean group of friends pelting the front of Jackson's house with eggs trying to hit Alexa as she quickly closed and locked the door and began to cry after she heard the tires screech and start to drive off.

It was after a few minutes of crying and looking at the huge mess that was made that she decided to call Jackson as he was just getting on lunch if he could come home, obviously hearing that she's upset, he headed home for lunch and brought alexa and him some lunch including extra of Alexas favourite food, Mcdonald's Chicken 'nuggies' as she calls them.

Jackson entered a quiet dark home with all the lights turned off but could hear faint sniffles in one of the rooms near him. He decided to carry the food and found Alexa scrunched down into a ball against the way crying.

Jackson: Hey hey hey what's going on?

Alexa: I- I'm- Im sorry I- I didn't know it was going to happen and now everything is ruined.

Alexa barely got out while bawling her eyes out.

Jackson: Hey it's okay princess it's okay, I saw what happened, nothing that can't be cleaned up with some paper towel and a garbage bag.

Alexa: But I wanted today to be perfect since you weren't doing your normal routine since you're so superstitious and now it's all ruined and I made you come home for nothing and I'm the worst person ever.

Jackson: Take a breath you're not the worst person ever you're the best person ever and the best person I know, Okay? Now we're going to eat these nuggies and some pizza and we're going to cuddle and watch TV for as long as you want even if I miss some school it's not like anyone won't understand, I won't leave until you're happy and smiling again, who cares if I don't get to throw a ball around and eat at an all you can eat pizza pasta buffet, I'd pick eating pizza with you over football any way of the week princess.

And after saying that and a few more calming back rubs Alexa finally latched onto Jackson as he lifted her up and carried her to the couch and got some blankets and enjoyed the next hour and a half with his girl.

Jackson returned to school late and walked into his coaches class which he had last period at the end of the day.

Coach: Kinger(a nick name), you're late for class, on a game day, why.

Jackson *pulls out phone with pictures of Rylee egging his house from security footage *: This is why coach, I went home to have lunch with Alexa and Rylee and her group of friends decided to egg my house.

Coach: Alright, you're fine, because of the circumstances this won't be reported today but there will be suspensions given out at the beginning of next week for those of you involved.

Jackson went and sat at the group table
where Theo and TJ were, everyone was in good spirits for the game tonight, it was a simple mindset everyone including the students that were fans of the team, win or go home. There was no next game or next week for the team, as much as everyone is joking around and having fun in class for the players as soon as school gets out it's game time even if the game is hours from when school gets out.

As school ends Coach let's the class leave a bit early to beat the rush and because everyone wants to get home and get their outfits ready and pre drink a little bit before the game as tradition, meanwhile the guys headed to the facility, even though tensions were high, there were still boys throwing a ball around, getting food, listening to music, the vibes were good while maintaining focus on the task that lies ahead.

Time skip (I know not everyone is a fan or knows about American football that well so i'm just putting the ending in)

It was nearing the end of the game and Jackson's team was down 28-24 on the goal line with TJ getting ready to start the play he calls a timeout and Coach is super unhappy about it as it was their last one and he used it prematurely.

There was only less than thirty seconds so they only had time for three plays IF they had their timeout but TJ just wasted it.

They go back out there and lineup, the sold out crowd is roaring and deafening hoping for the best, with five yards to go the hut the ball and hand it off to Jackson running down the middle as the defence predicted but Jackson was sold to leap over 3 defenders stretching just over the line to get a touchdown and win the game as the clock ran out. They were champions.

As Jackson was breaking down crying after everything not just the team but also he went through, Alexa comes up to him holding back her tears and they embrace in the most
passionate kiss they've ever had, and didn't separate until Jackson had two things to say.

Jackson *holding alexa in the air with their arms and her legs wrapped around each other*: Lexi, I- I love you, and I don't want to be with anyone else or have anyone else try to ruin what we have because I picture being with you forever.

Alexa: Jackson!!! I- I love you too.

She says while crying.

Jackson: I want to move in with you, If your parents don't accept it i'll buy us a place in columbus I'll finish my school and go to college with you I can't be without you any longer I need you.

While saying that and making Alexa start bawling her eyes out she pulls him into another passionate kiss but this time with real love and lust and everything in between.

Blissful Encounter (Alexa Bliss x OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें