Chapter 10: Big Game

* A/N Sorry for not updating either of my books for like 2/3 + weeks... just been super busy with school and life, trying to focus on football rather than writing a chapter for you guys, hopefully y'all had some patience A/N *

*Few hours later*

Jackson had just finished first period and just had second period to go until the team was given the rest of the day off to prepare for the big game tonight. Jackson was still thinking about what Lexi had said before he left with Theo and TJ to school. He still is convinced that he heard Lexi say something before he left but he couldn't figure out what he said, he started to get really worried when he went to Lexis locker before second period but she never came, so he decided to text her.

Jackson: Hey girlfriend where are you cutie

Jackson waited and waited and at one point he had seen the three bubbles pop up when someone is responding to a text from him but they went away after quite a while and Jackson was really confused.

Jackson thought maybe she wasn't feeling well so he will just let her be and he would buy her some flowers after lunch for her at the game tonight. Jackson finally put down his phone and began doodling in his notepad because he only has to be in class for half the time on game days so he wasn't paying attention to the lessons instead he was just doodling Lexi in his notepad, and the drawings looked extremely well.

 Jackson finally put down his phone and began doodling in his notepad because he only has to be in class for half the time on game days so he wasn't paying attention to the lessons instead he was just doodling Lexi in his notepad, and the drawings...

Jackson took a picture of it and sent it to her and he was super embarrassed but had a good feeling she would like it but you never know.

It was now lunch and Jackson still didn't know where Lexi was so as per majority of the team instead of eating food from home or food from the normal school cafeteria they go to the field house extension of the school and go find some lunch from the cooks in the cafeteria / lounge room the cooks normally prepare a really good variety of foods for the players to choose from, but on game days they limit what the produce in quantity but the players and order from a menu want they want.

So Jack walked in right behind Theo and TJ and they went to see what was apart of the line, they had made two different salads, pasta, pizza, and then basics like cereal or meat sandwiches if they wanted something light and quick.

Jackson, being the crazy muscle meathead that he can be, ordered two whole pizzas and a bowl of pasta just for himself... while Theo went with pasta and a salad and TJ ordered some fish and chips, each player having their pregame ritual meals.

Jackson instead of sitting with everyone at the tables watching sportscenter and ESPN he went up to their mind facility where they had mental games to help players get into the game mentally if they needed it, so he sat down at one of the tables and started to work on homework for the next few hours.