First Day

*I'm doing a time skip since it's been so long since i've written or done anything for this book and it's just what i want to do tbh*

1 year Later

Jackson has now been living in Columbus for just over eight months or so now, after finishing his secondary schooling back home, he committed to THE Ohio State University on a full ride scholarship to play for their football team and for their academics. Jackson ended up moving to Columbus in hopes of making things permanent with Alexa, as he was tired of going back and forward with the shirt blonde companion.

It was Jackson's first day on campus and he had been talking to Alexa every now and then but for some reason he just felt really awkward when talking to her, which makes him mad at himself for opening up to someone who he doesn't seem to be able to talk to more than two days in a row without getting a weird feeling in his stomach, it may be new school jitters, coming into a different country to permanently attend post secondary school can be very intimidating and the last thing he wants to do is either get embarrassed or screw something up and cause problems.

Jackson is hoping to change that though, he's hoping that he can get through his classes in a breeze, have a great first day of practice, and hopefully be able to catch up with Alexa and figure out what's going on between them and hopefully that gives him some answers to his many problems.

Jackson walks into his first lecture hall and takes a seat in the middle of the back row at the very top, which turned out to be an awful idea because once he sat down, he had instantly been surrounded with other football players and tons of senior age looking girls just trying to fish for anything they can

The unfortunate thing was that Jackson had no interest in them, but the girl had all the interest in the world in him, so they were constantly doing things like dropping pencils beside him so he'd look over and they were bent over exposing most of their chest, or they will say they need to get by you and just use it as an excuse to rub up against him, which he doesn't not mind but to him it feels like cheating.

In order to get them to stop he randomly bursts out without even thinking before he spoke out.

Jackson: I'm seeing someone!

To which all the girls visibly got very jealous and frustrated, and started trying to guess who the girl was that had already snatched him up but in reality it was more of a line than anything.

Jackson: You don't know her trust me stop asking.

Jackson demanded but that didn't help diffuse the situation or tension that was still there.

Tiffany: Yeah right I can't wait to see the look on whoever face it is that you're supposedly with when we're making out after the game on Saturday.

Jackson just shook his head, a little in disgust but figured it's whatever, he has enough will power to stop himself from doing something stupid like that.

Shortly after Jackson packed up his bags and left quickly as soon as class had ended to avoided being followed and bugged by the group of people he was just stuck listening to.

Jackson made his way through the halls getting lost a few times but was eventually able to make his way across campus to their workout facility to get a workout in.

Jackson has never experienced something like this, sure his body is chiseled like a greek god, but that doesn't excuse the fact that this was another level of training, the drills are the same but the intensity is ramped up drastically, and unlike Jackson being head and shoulders above the rest, everyone here is just as good if not better than him.