Chapter 15: Hard Times

Thursday

Wednesday had come and gone and Theo or anyone has yet to hear from Jackson, it was a dark night as there was a blizzard that was hitting overnight which will only make Friday tougher.

Meanwhile Jackson was just relaxing nonchalantly just shredding on his guitar, since their football team is known nationally a lot of players are verified before they even become college athletes, Jackson became one of those players after being on national TV breaking a walk off touchdown run.

Jackson for some reason, felt a jolt of happiness in his body and he decided to break some silence by posting a silhouette picture of him sitting on the ground off a ledge and guitar in hand with a caption.

JacksonKing1: I think I'm going nowhere like a rat trapped in a maze, Every wall that I knock down is just a wall that I replace, I'm in a race against myself I try to keep a steady pace, How the fuck will I escape if I never close my case?

As soon as Jackson posted that cryptic post it was flooded by likes and comments from fans saying things like "Goated" or "Best in the game" but the very first comment that was made and that he seen was one from someone he hasn't talked to or responded to for that matter, in a really long time.

alexiskaufman: Jack!! I miss you! Talk to me❤️

Jackson read this but didn't comment, instead he just read the comment and 'liked' the comment, he just didn't know what to do, he wanted to talk to her so bad, but he's been broken over their not even full day relationship and doesnt know how to handle it.

Ever since she left Jackson has fallen hard, all the progress he made over the month had gone completely in the trash. All he wanted to do was hug Lexi and hold her and tell her he's sorry but he doesnt think she'll believe him over text.

The big miscommunication in this problem is that Lexi doesn't have a problem with him and isn't even mad at him at all for ignoring her, because in reality its neither of their faults instead is Lexi's moms fault.

If only Jackson would tell Theo or someone this and they'd be able to get the two on FaceTime or some sort of video call or even phone call because that would be huge steps in the right direction for Jackson getting back to his content and somewhat happy self.

Jackson was just working out and got a phone call from an unfamiliar number, as he picked up the phone he heard a car pull up and seen it was Theos, so the phone call must've been to distract Jackson so he didn't see Theo pull up.

Theo got out of the car and started headed up to the door but of course it was locked, Jackson tried running but there was no where he could really go so he blocked the door with chairs because Theo knows where the spare key is and he went find a room to lock himself in.

Theo eventually got through the doors and the chairs and searched the house until he found the basement door was locked.

Theo: JACKSON!

Jackson: Get out!

Theo: Jackson I will beat your sorry ass if you don't unlock this door right now!

Jackson: Get the fuck outta my house bro, I don't want anything to do with you, school, football, anything.

Theo: Fine, if you're not gonna unlock the door then I guess I could pick up your phone that's on the table and text Lexi about how much of a bitch you are and that you don't like her.

After Theo finished that sentence you would've thought the door broke off its hinges as Jackson started wrestling Theo to get his phone back and the two had a huge brawl on the ground which didn't end until Theo got a chokehold locked in and got Jackson to agree to stop.

Jackson: Man, just give me my damn phone back.

Theo: Fine.

As Theo is chuckling he tossed Jackson his phone and Jackson wanted to make sure Theo didn't do anything and he checked his messages just to see a text open with Lexi.

Jackson: Hey gorgeous, I'm sorry ❤️.

Jackson was fuming at this point and immediately tried to swing and Theo who was ready and expecting Jackson to swing and got his arm and bent it behind his back then pressed him onto the wall and started interrogating him.

Theo: Where have you been?

Jackson: Here.

Theo: Why haven't you been at school?

Jackson: Because school is useless its given me nothing.

Theo: School is how you met all of us, including Lexi, sneaking of which, why didn't you text her for 3 weeks?

*Jackson stayed silent*

Theo: Okay you want the hard way?

*pushes the arm further hurting Jackson more*

Theo: You feel like answering?

Jackson paused and as Theo was going to probably cause serious tendon or muscle injury Jackson spoke up.

Jackson: OK OK, I was scared!

Theo started laughing.

Theo: You were scared? Of what?

Jackson: YES! I was scared, I fucked up and I didn't want to talk to her and have her mad at me.

Theo: You dumbass, she's been waiting WEEKS to talk to you, she's not mad bro! She just wants to know that you're okay, she still loves you, you need to talk to her.

Jackson just kind of took it in and now really wanted to talk to her.

Jackson: Let me talk to her.

Theo: Nope, there's another thing.

Jackson: What could you possibly want.

Theo: Show up Friday, then every day after that, finish out the season, finish out the school year, and by the way... check your voicemail and your mail.

Jackson: What? What're you talking about?

Theo was ignoring Jackson and just walked out and to his car as Jackson chased him out and tried to get answers but decided to walk down the lane to his mailbox to find over 20 letters from different Colleges across the United States.

Jackson just kind of stood there in shock as he grabbed all the mail and brought it in and just sat at the kitchen table staring at each letter and reading them and calling every missed call from every coach that called him not realizing that a special someone had replied to him.

To be Continued

Blissful Encounter (Alexa Bliss x OC)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara