Guy Talk

A/N * Sorry for neglecting you all and being away, just got super busy, i'm gonna try my hardest to make time for you guys that read, vote, and comment... it makes my day * A/N

A few days later

As Jackson made his way home from Alexis and her parents house. He felt relieved and happy. He was able to get everything that was on his mind, off and he was able to let go of anything keeping him from being happy.

Jackson had arrived home after picking up his dog from his neighbours and was cleaning up a bit as he left it a bit of a mess because of the packing for Lexi, it was also freezing cold since the heat has been off for days now in his house.

Jackson made it to school and skipped his morning class and went to the gym as he wasn't able to work out as much being away with Lexi. Of course Jackson skipping out on the first class back after the long weekend wasn't going to sit well but at this point no one stopped him and he didn't care about what people tried to tel him

As Jackson was working out, some of his team mates were also in there working out as well as some of the cheerleaders, including his least favourite of them all, the banshee Rylee.

Even despite all the distractions, Jackson knew that this workout was important and that he couldn't get distracted as he needed to be in top top shape for the championship game for his team, Jackson's only wish that was Lexi could make it but he knew that was basically impossible.

Jackson had finished his workout and went to grab some lunch when his least favourite girl of all time, the banshee, Rylee shows up beside him at the buffet line in the athletic building and started to talk to an already very annoyed Jackson.

Rylee: Hey baby why didn't you answer your phone all weekend babe.

Jackson: Shut up you're not my baby I have someone much better than you in my life and she's the only one that can call me baby.

Rylee: You're so adorable, you're telling me that you think that dumb bitch Lexi is who you like still? Good thing you are all alone without her because I can do whatever I want with the man I love....

Jackson was so furious with all of the hurtful words that she said about Lexi, he didn't care about what she said about him but when it comes to someone important in his life he doesn't care how defensive he gets. Jackson threw his lunch in the garbage and stormed out the cafeteria room and went to the locker room to chill and just listen to music.

As Jackson was slumped in his cubby with his back against one of the sides and his foot up pressing against the other side, he overheard from his music playing that the door had been opened and closed.

Theo ended up walking in to Jackson's surprise as he looked like he was just getting to school as he was unpacking his bags of school stuff and workout gear for practice.

Jackson and Theo were both sitting in their cubbies making small talk while they threw the football across the room to each other, until Theo asked a sensitive but well needed question.

Theo: So what's the deal with you and Rylee?

Jackson: You think I know? As soon as Lexi leaves she's all up on me.

Theo: Well clearly she always had a crush on you.

Jackson: Clearly? No one at this school talked to me until I was forced onto the team.

Theo: Well, I don't know what to tell you, I mean Rylee is like the finest girl at our school bro.

Jackson: Have you heard her? Sure she's sexy but she's a bitch. She talks down on everyone and thinks she's better than everyone.

Theo: Well just because her personality sucks doesn't mean you can't get in her pants.

Theo says with a chuckle.

Jackson: Yeah let me just trade a healthy happy relationship with a perfect innocent girl, for sex, that sounds like such a smart move.

Theo: Hey I know I told you this when I was apologizing, but I didn't tell you everything... Yes I was told by her to get you two together but it wasn't just because of her word, she paid me money and threaten to leak something private about me and my girl. I know it hurt you but with the two options you were the side that was gonna get hurt the least.

Jackson: How much.

Theo: Huh?

Jackson: How much money.

Theo: 50 bucks to get you to take her out.

Jackson: Is that it?

Theo: She also was paying Tate.

Jackson: For the same thing?

Theo: Y-Yeah.

Jackson: So you're telling me that Tate was paid to get in a fight with me and get in my head just so I would sleep with his sister?

Theo slowly nods his head.

Jackson: Unbelievable, and what happens if I go talk to Coach about all of this?

Theo: Then you'd be kicking three people out of the best program in Canada for their respective sports.

Jackson: Do you think I care? You have no idea what you guys put me through. Not a single clue!

Theo: Like I said I'm sorry and I wish I could help make you feel better brother.

Jackson: You know probably the only thing that would make me feel better is if Lexi were here, but she's not. So now I have to go the rest of the day every day miserable, do useless things at practice, miserable, all because of yours and the actions of others.

Theo: It's not like that anymore I've stopped helping her and doing any dirty work she asks me to do on anyone. I promise.

Jackson: How can I believe you? You're my closest and basically only friend, and you threw that away for fifty god damn dollars!

Jackson storms out the room to go workout again before his last class.

Theo thought about what Jackson said at the end about how Jackson can believe him, he pulled out his phone and called someone that was the last person he'd think of calling in a moment of need...

To be continued