Chapter 1-I'm Gonna Miss You

Isabella's POV
Hi. I'm Isabella Hossler. Yes. You guessed it. I'm Jaden Hossler's little sister. Some of you may ask, is it hard being the little sister of a TikTok star? Well, before I answer that, let's start off with a brief description of me. My birthday is May 18th 2006. So I'm currently 13. I have long and wavy blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. And in my friend group, I'm known as the dumb blonde. Why is it always the blondes? What about dumb brunettes? Dumb redheads? Or even dumb raven-haired people? It makes me so furious! But anyways, enough about that. I have 3 best friends. Willa, Jenna, and Millie. Willa and I have known each other since we were babies so we're pretty tight. Millie joined our group when we were 3 years old. And Jenna came in 6th grade. Willa gives off crackhead energy vibes. Millie is the child. She's literally OBSESSED with The Little Mermaid. And Sofia the First. She still doesn't even have a phone! Jenna is the nicest person ever. Little did I know, she would stab me in the back.
So, a few weeks ago, I fell into a state of depression. Why? Let me tell you.

January 3rd 2020
I'm walking home from school with Willa. We're obsessing over TikTok boys. Willa suddenly lets out a scream making me jump. "JESUS CHRIST WILLA!" I yell. "Sorry,"she says sheepishly. "Jaden Hossler was on my for you page. "Ewww. That's my brother," I say, gagging slightly. And then we get to my house. "See you on Monday," Willa calls out as I'm walking up to my door.
When I walk in the front door, what I see is shocking. Jaden is standing by the staircase with his bags packed. "Jaden. Where are you going?" I ask. "To LA," he says. "For how long?" I question, getting slightly upset. "Probably forever," he says. "I'm an adult. I need to start somewhere." "Well how come you didn't tell me?!?" I ask getting angry. "Because I knew you would react this way," he says, getting annoyed. I run upstairs to my room. As I slam the door shut, I yell, "I HATE YOU!" And then I break down and start crying. I can't believe that my own brother kept a secret from me.
And to answer your question, "Is it hard being the little sister of a TikTok star?" I would say, sometimes. It's hard when everywhere you go, you know that people are whispering about you. Calling you out and saying, "THAT'S JADEN'S LITTLE SISTER!" It's hard that I get hate when HE makes a mistake. So if I were you, I'd recommend to not have a sibling who is a TikTok star.
And then I notice a letter on my desk. I read it.

Izzy. I know this is very sudden of me to do this but I'm moving to LA. Please don't be mad at me for doing this. I'll still come home for holidays and I'm sure that mom and dad will let you visit me. But I just want you to remember, I'll live you no matter where I am and No. BOYS!!! I'm gonna miss you. With love, Jaden.

I start crying. I'll miss you too Jaden.