Chapter 56

-Marley POV-
"Good morning you two!" Mom says as we walk into the living room. "Hi mom" I smile, giving her a hug. "What time did you two get here last night?" She asks. "Around four thirty" I say. She hugs Niall and goes back to cooking. "You guys only had four hours of sleep?!" She says. I look over at the clock and it's only eight thirty. "We couldn't really sleep" I shrug, sitting down on the couch. "Well I can imagine" she says, Niall sits down next to me and lays his head down on my lap.

I lace my fingers in his hair and he smiles. "You need a shower" I laugh at him. "So do you" he says. "I know don't remind me" I say. "No showering together!" My mom says from the kitchen. We both laugh and chill out in the living room. "When does Amelia go back to school?" I ask my mom when she comes in. "The 9th I think" she says. "And did Cole tell you when he's moving out to London?" I ask. "After your tour I think is when he said he's leaving" she replies.

"I'm surprised they're not awake right now" I say, looking at the staircase upstairs. "Well they're on break so I'm not surprised" she chuckles. "So how was the drive here?" She asks. "Well Niall drove and it seemed okay, right babe?" I ask, looking down at him. "Yeah better than home I'll say" he chuckles, sitting up. "That's good, the roads here you'll never know" she says, looking out the living room window. "Niall really likes the basement" I tell her. "A lot of people do" she says.

"So what time do you have to be at the hospital?" She asks Niall. "Five is what they told me" he replies. "That's good, then you two would have the whole day together and do stuff like take a shower" she says, making that last part for me. "I will mom don't worry" I chuckle. "Just not together" she adds. "Mom" I say, laughing at how ridiculous she sounds. "Well I'm going to pick out my clothes and hop in the shower" I say, standing up. "I'm going to try and get a little more sleep in while you're in the shower" Niall says, following me. We walk downstairs and I go to the bedroom, grabbing a new pair of clothes.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and his face buried in the crook of my neck. "Hey you" I chuckle, putting my hand in his hair. "What should we do today?" He asks, kissing my neck softly. "I was gonna take a shower and then get some more sleep because I know I'll be up late tonight" I say. "Why is that?" He asks. "Well you're going to the hospital and jet lag" I say, grabbing my clothes. I grabbed my favorite pair of Colorado sweats and a tank top along with a bra and underwear. "May I join?" He asks. "I'm sorry babe but showers are my 'me time'" I smile. "I can share my 'me time' with you, I'm sure it will be a great time" he says.

"Maybe next time sweetie" I say. "Okay" he says. "You take your nap and when I'm done I'll come and get you" I say, turning around to face him. Boy, did he look tired. "Sounds good" he says. "You look super tired" I say. "If someone hadn't kept me up from her payback session then I would be well rested" he says, his lips turning into a smirk. "Oh please you wouldn't have been able to sleep even if I hadn't done that" I chuckle. "And you don't look that great either" he says. "That's why I'm getting in the shower" I smile.

"Don't be gone too long or I'll have to come in there myself" he says. I start to walk to the bathroom when I feel something come in contact with my butt. I jump and turn around, gasping at Niall while he smirks. "Niall!" I say. "What it's my ass" he shrugs. "I'll get back at you for that" I say. "Go take your shower!" He says, shooing me into the bathroom. I shake my head and laugh as I walk into the bathroom.

I plug my phone into the speakers in the bathroom and I play one of our songs from Salute. I grab my shampoo and lather my hair as the beat to Salute plays. Just as I was about to sing the chorus, I hear Niall's voice. "Marley?" he asks. "Yeah?" I reply. "Your mom wants to take all of us out to lunch downtown" he says. "Uh, that's okay with me, its up to you" I say. "Alright I'll tell her yes" he says. I hear the door close and I laugh briefly. I finish washing my hair and body and I turn the water off. I pull the curtain back and step on the towel, wrapping another one around my body.

I go up to the mirror and dry my hair off, then putting it into a high ponytail. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and brush my teeth thoroughly. I rinse and spit and wash any toothpaste off my lips. I put some make up on and a little bit of eyeliner. I take the clothes I was going to wear and walk out into the bedroom. I bend down and grab my suitcase, bringing it to the bed. I pick out some jeans and a long sleeved shirt.

I hear the bedroom door open and I jump a little. "Are you okay?" Amelia asks as I catch my breath. "Amelia, you scared me!" I laugh as I go up to hug her. "Did you think I was Niall?" She giggles as she hugs me back. "Yes" I laugh. "Well sorry to disappoint" she laughs. "You're up though!" I say, pulling out of the hug. "Yeah and so is Cole" she giggles. "Did mom tell you we're going to lunch?" She asks. "Yes, do you know where we're going?" I ask.

"I have no idea but she's talking to Derek to see if he can meet us wherever we're going" she says. "Good, and I like that shirt by the way" I say, looking at the familiar shirt. "Yeah it looks cute" she smiles. "It looks familiar.." I say, looking at it. "You've probably seen it in the store I mean it's a pretty popular shirt" she says. "Yeah but it looks like it's a size bigger than you and I'm missing mine" I smirk. "Alright I may have borrowed it while you were in the shower" she says.

"It's fine, it actually looks cute on you" I say. She sits down on the bed and looks at my outfit. "You know, I have a pair of boots that would go great with these jeans" she says, picking them up. "Really? Bring them to me and I'll see" I smile. "Okay!" She says excitedly. She jumps off my bed and runs down the hall. "Hi Niall!" I hear her say. Niall walks in chuckling and sits on the bed. "It looks like someone's still in her towel" he says. "Yes and I need to get dressed" I say. He grabs my hand and leads me to stand in between his legs. "But you look good in this" he says.

"Ni don't be stupid" I chuckle. "I'm not, just being truthful" he shrugs. I shake my head and squeeze his hands lightly. He grabs my hips and pulls me down to sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and smile at him. "You have to take a shower mister" I say. "I will, once you give me a kiss" he smiles. "Really" I say. "Really" he smiles. I lean in and kiss him quickly. "Now will you go take a shower?" I giggle. "Mmm nah, that wasn't very persuasive" he says. "Oh my god" I say, resting my head on his shoulder. He laughs and I laugh along. "Just one good kiss and I'll go take a shower" he says. "You promise?" I ask, looking up at him. "Pinky" he says, bringing his finger up to me. We lock pinkies and the promise was set. "Now I believe you owe me a kiss?" He asks, smiling cheekily. I roll my eyes and press my lips on his. He rests his hand on my thigh and I feel the heat radiating throughout my body again. The kiss only lasts a few more seconds until I pull away. "And how was that?" I ask. "Better" he smiles.

"No go, you stink" I say, getting off his lap. "If you insist" he says, standing up. He goes into the bathroom and I wait for Amelia to come back with those shoes.