Chapter 6

I walk towards Niall's car and see him get out. He was wearing a tight black shirt with black pants that had zippers up the sides, and some white high tops. His almost fully brunette hair was in a quiff with some blonde showing at the top and he had sunglasses on. He looked pretty hot right now to be honest.

I walk closer to him and wave so he could see me. He looks my way and walks toward me. "Marley!" he says with a warm smile. "Hello Niall" I smile back. "Wow, you've changed a lot since I saw you a few years back" he adds. We met before but it was very short and plus, it was at a bar when we all decided to hang out.

"The same goes to you" I say, shaking his hand. "Shall we?" he asks, looking at the building. He takes his sunglasses off and reveals his bright blue eyes that everyone loves. "Yes" I say. We walk up to the doors and he opens one for me. I thank him and step inside, smelling the food immediately. We both walk up to the order line and order our food. Once we had it, we chose a booth in the back to sit in.

"Sorry I look like this I just came out of recording" I apologize. I was wearing a shoulder top that was white at the top, but faded into black, some black baggy jeans with chains across my waist and some black ankle high boots. My hair was down and it reached below my breasts. "No it's my bad I didn't mean to have you come right after" he says.

"It's fine I didn't really change I was talking to Zayn and then our producers booted us out" I giggle. "Well, you look great" he smiles. I feel myself blush a little and smile back at him. What are you doing Marley? You just met the guy and now you're blushing like a little school girl. Way to be professional.

"So what video did you girls work on today?" he asks, taking a bite into his sub. "Move" I answer, taking a drink from my soda. "Oh I love that song. It's got a nice beat to it" he says, causing me to smile. "Really? I didn't expect Niall Horan to like 'Move'" I joke. He laughs and opens his chips. "Now I have a question, who sings the second bridge into the chorus? You or Perrie?" he asks.

"I do. Perrie sings the first bridge and I sing the second, then we both sing the third" I reply. "Why?" I ask. "It's just that you two sound like each other I can't tell who's who. When I first listened to you guys I thought Perrie had a twin" he laughs. "You probably get that a lot huh" he adds. "Yeah a lot of our fans feel the same way. I've even noticed it too" I giggle.

"You have a beautiful voice though" he says. "Thank you. So do you" I say to him, taking another bite. "You listen to our songs too?" he asks. "Duh I still listen to your X-Factor covers. You guys are really good" I laugh. "What's your favorite album?" he asks, a hint of amusement in his tone. "Out of two you have?" I laugh. He nods and takes a drink.

"I would have to say both" I say. "You can't do that" he laughs. "What they're both really good! I can't choose" I say. "Well you have to choose" he chuckles. "Okay my favorite one would have to be Up All Night" I say, earning a smile from him. "What's your favorite song from both albums?" he smirks. "Hey this isn't twenty questions it's my turn" I laugh.

"Right after you answer this one" he smiles. "Truly Madly Deeply and..." I say, thinking. "And Over Again are my favorites" I smile. "What about you? What's your favorite song from DNA?" I ask, leaning forward. "Oh that's a hard one. I would say Change Your Life" he says.

"That's my favorite too" I say. "Well I guess we're soul mates" he jokes. We both laugh until our stomach hurt and people give us looks from across the room. "Well thanks for lunch Niall" I say after catching my breath. "Hey it was my treat" he smiles. "So do you want to meet me at my house to discuss the plan?" he asks a little carefully.

"Yeah that sounds great" I say, getting my purse. He gets out of the booth and offers a hand to me. I take it gladly and stand up. We make our way to the front door until I notice something outside. "Oh shit" I say. "What is it?" he asks, looking at me.